Sign in to follow this  
rha61

updated 777 : flightplan is lost when autosave

Hi all

when i save with autosave ( FSUIPC ) with the last version of 777, i have no more flighplan when i reload

This happens since i have upgraded

thank you for your help

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note that their rules require our full names on all posts.

Platform FSX FSXSE or P3D?  Flight plan in the simulator or in the FMS?  I doubt PMDG has made any effort to be compatible with the FSUIPC autosave feature, and PMDG does save a lot of data with each save.  I never use FSUIPC for that purpose, I simply save the session using the simulator's save before takeoff and before TOD or on long flights every 4 hours or so.... that seems to work for me.

Dan Downs KCRP

thank you for the reply

Platform is the last version of P3D v3 and the flight plan is in the FMS

It was working perfectly with autosave until i upgrade and reinstall the new PMDG777 version

I will try saving through P3D and will tell you

Hi,

As Dan said, you need to sign your posts here with your full name. The easiest way to do that is by including your full name in your signature.

Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

The Autosave feature of FSUIPC, at least in FSX, just uses the save feature of FSX.  It certainly does save panel states in the proper folder, and I can reload the PMDG panel state just by opening the Autosave file using FSX.

Since a number of people have been reporting this sort of difficulty lately with the 777 and 747 (mainly in FSX Steam), I am wondering whether there is some kind of folder save error going on.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

On 30/08/2017 at 7:06 PM, downscc said:

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note that their rules require our full names on all posts.

Platform FSX FSXSE or P3D?  Flight plan in the simulator or in the FMS?  I doubt PMDG has made any effort to be compatible with the FSUIPC autosave feature, and PMDG does save a lot of data with each save.  I never use FSUIPC for that purpose, I simply save the session using the simulator's save before takeoff and before TOD or on long flights every 4 hours or so.... that seems to work for me.

you're right

it works perfectly with P3D's save

the issue is with FSUIPC autosave :i have to close P3D and reload it to use the FSUIPC autosave file

Alain Raman