Sign in to follow this  
Aether

Navigraph extension pack now available

To all.

Form the Facebook page of Carenado.

CARENADO NAVIGRAPH UPDATES TO P3DV4

Here is the Navigraph updates for make them usable in P3D version 4.

NAVIGRAPH PA46 MERIDIAN EXTENSION PACK FSX/P3D...
NAVIGRAPH E50P PHENOM 100 EXTENSION PACK FSX/P3D
NAVIGRAPH EMB505 PHENOM 300 EXTENSION PACK FSX/P3D

Serial numbers originally delivered with the packages are still usable for all of them.

Customers should download the package again from the link provided.
Resellers already have them, please allow them one or two days to get them up in their sites.
You should uninstall the aircraft before installing this new version.

Regards,
Cees

Cees van der Linden

Hey there! :)

Does this solve the display problem, that names of wayponts/airports are not shown?

regards,

Argonox

Argonox, that problem can be solved easily. It was for me at least. Just go into your fonts folder in Windows and reinstall the fonts in there. That issue is caused by the font not installing correctly. Once you do that, the text should be appear.

Cees,

Was the extension not compatible with v4 prior to today? I downloaded three days ago and the website said v4 compatible. However, I have been getting CTDs with the Phenom Navigraph extension. The Meridian extension worked well.

56 minutes ago, N2382R said:

Was the extension not compatible with v4 prior to today?

No it wasn't.

Cheers

Cees van der Linden

Has anyone installed and successfully programmed a flight? I keep getting a CTD every time I try to select a procedure departure or arrival.

I bought the Phenom 100 extension pack.  I have no idea if its there or not?  Is there any way to tell if its actually installed and working.  I updated AIRAC to 711 but cant tell?

17 hours ago, Mark Niebauer said:

I bought the Phenom 100 extension pack.  I have no idea if its there or not?  Is there any way to tell if its actually installed and working.  I updated AIRAC to 711 but cant tell?

Hi Mark,

I don't own the 100.

Maybe you can get an answer in the e50p Phenom 100 thread. See link below.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/691-e50p-phenom-100-fsx-p3d/

Regards, Cees

Cees van der Linden

Hi Mark.

I have the 300 series but the Prodigy unit may be the same for the 100. If you have the Prodigy display try this... In the bottom right corner you should see four options. These are MAP WPT AUX NRST there is a good chance the MAP option will be lit in blue with the others greyed out. There should also be four boxes. These are other pages within the MAP section. By rotating the Outer wheel at the lower right, where it says FMS you should be able to scroll along to the AUX section. Now you should see five boxes. The first should be lit and it will show the TRIP PLANNING page (look up at the top). By scrolling the inner wheel, select the fifth box, at the top it should now show AUX - SYSTEM STATUS. There are various bits of information in this page. On the right hand side the AVIATION box will display the current cycle and its EFFECTIVE date and its EXPIRES date.

To get back, simply scroll back to the MAP page by scrolling the outer wheel.

I hope this is of use to you.

Regards...Ken

p.s. remember that the unit will POP UP/DOWN for a bigger view by clicking on it.along its top edge.

Hi guys,

Popping up in this post for a simple question... How to notice if the extension is properly installed... I see no difference in the MFD which shows a Database expiring on 30-MAR-2016 despite my latest update to AIRAC 1713...

image_forum_vatfrance_1513706630_SNAG-00

Also I am not having the NORMAL checklist.

So I am not quite sure if the install was successful or maybe I forgot to declare it somewhere !

Thanks for your help

Bruno

P3D V4.5 on SSD512 - W10.64
All add-ons on HDD 2To
Intel Core I9+9900K, RAM32Gb, NVidia RTX2080TI, Surround 3 x 27inc, VR Pimax5K+
Saitex X55, Saitek Yoke Pro + Throttle quadrant, Multi panel, Saitek Rudder pedals, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x2