Sign in to follow this  
theskyisthelimit

Ezdok with p3dv4 questions and slow maneuvering of the cameras?

I have the latest version of Ezdok installed with p3dv4.. i decided to try creating a few custom camera views.. i did the sequence to initiate edit mode.. is moving the arrow keys the only way to move the camera.. it seems horidly slow to move.. inching its way along..

Curious if i'm missing something there.

Thanks in advance

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking:

It is better to set your camera position with walk around mode enabled for that view. Then pressing Num 2, twice to set/remember that position.

5 hours ago, theskyisthelimit said:

I have the latest version of Ezdok installed with p3dv4.. i decided to try creating a few custom camera views.. i did the sequence to initiate edit mode.. is moving the arrow keys the only way to move the camera.. it seems horidly slow to move.. inching its way along..

Curious if i'm missing something there.

Thanks in advance

Hi

Edit mode really crawls :-)

Have a look at the following video by Froogle

Hope this helps

Kind regards