Sign in to follow this  
Jude Bradley

For all the MD-11 lovers.

WIP, but looking great already.

http://rotatesim.com/more-pics-of-the-md-11s-work-in-progress/

No firm date yet of course, but for X-Plane 11 only.

• Upvote 4

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

This MD-11 is perhaps the only airliner that I will fly.  I missed the PMDG MD-11 in P3D.  If this version flies and works as it should in XP11, it will be a winner.  I have the PMDG NGX, 777, 747-400X (the FSX version) and their MD-11.  I never got in to any the other PMDG birds but the MD-11 was the one I flew the most. Something about this beast that is very special.  I never have the MD-80 from Rotate, so I don't know what kind of plane/system they do. I hope they won't disappoint.

• Upvote 2

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

15 minutes ago, Anxu00 said:

I never have the MD-80 from Rotate, so I don't know what kind of plane/system they do. I hope they won't disappoint.

I saw that the MD-80 had a rocky start at release, but has matured into a very nice product according to the more well-known youtube sim personalities.  If it's systems are as nice as the pics above, its a day-one buy for me!

• Upvote 1

Awesome!  Cant wait for that. Sorely missed in P3D. Hey maybe they will port it over to P3D lol. 

Not sure how much PMDG will appreciate it being posted in their forum though. MD-11 is dead to them. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Well seeing as we miss the MD-11 most, I thought us old cheeses might appreciate that work is happening in other fields as it were. It should hopefully stop the PMDG requests for a redo of  this fine ac.

• Upvote 1

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

It may not stop requests for Thomas Ruth to publish an MD-11 with VC for FSX:SE. ;) 

• Upvote 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)