Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

Let me see if I can get this sorted.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

"While Adminstrators are always right . . ."

From the perspective of a support forum manager, I can categorically state that's not necessary always correct! :biggrin:

Happy to see this may be on the way to being sorted.

Jim Harnes

It has been corrected. Thx.

3 hours ago, kiek said:

Indeed. My Program also needs a Windows 10 license ... ;-)

And I need to pay the mortgage from my house where my cockpit is in the guestroom...

And I need to pay the IN so all IN sites are payware for me...

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

You have your own website with your own support forum for your "freeware".  Why not run your beta testing there?  I cannot link to your website as it is requesting donations and has all kinds of ads on the site which AVSIM does not support and violates our Terms of Service.  You had a link to a payware site that evidently supports your freeware (Inside Systems Pty Ltd).  I really thought you were a commercial developer and I was only trying to make sure our membership was aware of your commercial status.  We have a lot of commercial developers who try to hide that fact.  I now understand you are not a commercial developer and only do freeware.  I believe your freeware is a great idea and I fully support your desire to provide an avenue for the community to simulate flight with live traffic.  I apologize for thinking you were a commercial developer. 

I honestly did not see your long running topic as I have been very busy handling many other management issues over the past two years.  Had I seen it, I would have moved it sooner to the General Freeware Forum. 

Best regards,

Jim

• Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hi Jim,

I think it would be better to have a second Forum at AVSIM because of its reach. Lots of people are reluctant to create an account at MyCockpit.org because it is more oriented towards home cockpit builders. 

My website http://www.lekseecon.nl does not ask for donations and has no advertisements either. I think you meant MyCockpit.org, but you do not have to link to that site in a PSXseeconTraffic support forum at AVSIM, a link to my own site will do.

Best regards,

Nico