Sign in to follow this  
MartinH

TerraFlora for P3D from Turbulent Designs released

6 minutes ago, markmasterson said:

Where is KINF.  I can not pull up the ICAO?  Thank you

Few miles  west northwest to Orlando:cool:

Cheers

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

I think most of the textures look good so far and prefer most them over Orbx Trees HD. The files sizes are much bigger but I dont seem to have any negative FPS performance impact.

The only ones I really didn't like was the hard winter conifers. They didnt' blend very well with the Orbx Global textures. They seems way too "white" and stood out unnaturally.

I was a little surprised that I had to install SODE in order to just replace my static vegetation textures.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Looks interesting... but... usually I'm not that cheap, but ... £24.99 is a bit steep for such an addon, to be honest... 
Well, at least I'll wait till I see some screenshots or videos of this product.

It's £19.99, for me converted to Australian is around $32. Damn that Aussie dollar 😣

2 hours ago, FlightSimDimm said:

I think most of the textures look good so far and prefer most them over Orbx Trees HD. The files sizes are much bigger but I dont seem to have any negative FPS performance impact.

Similar experience here.  Nice trees and no noticeable FPS hit so far.  My system is no hot rod setup but it seems to run the same with this add-on installed.  I didn't think to check out other seasons.  I will give that a go.  :biggrin:

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

3 hours ago, FlightSimDimm said:

I was a little surprised that I had to install SODE in order to just replace my static vegetation textures.

Glad you mentioned this... I was headed off to buy but SODE holds me back for now.  I'll have to read alot of rave reviews before moving from HD Trees to these.

Thanks,

Greg

3 hours ago, branks737 said:

It's £19.99, for me converted to Australian is around $32. Damn that Aussie dollar 😣

No it isn't! At the Terra Flora product page, it's listed as £24.99. It's equal in pricing as their KIDA Idaho Falls Regional Airport and MBS International Airport sceneries... which is why I think it's a bit steep...

FTX/ORBX trees are priced at 25.95 AUD - which is roughly £16...

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

24 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

it's listed as £24.99

It says 19.99 following your link

TerraFlora Worldwide
+

Get set for a whole new world!,TERRAFLORA is the next step in our mission to create the best quality vegetation that not only blends seamlessly into our scenery but also covers the entire planet.,Features:,Replacement for all default autogen trees to improve your...

...Read More

£19.99

• Upvote 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

2 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

No it isn't! At the Terra Flora product page, it's listed as £24.99. It's equal in pricing as their KIDA Idaho Falls Regional Airport and MBS International Airport sceneries... which is why I think it's a bit steep...

FTX/ORBX trees are priced at 25.95 AUD - which is roughly £16...

I clicked on your link it says £19.99. I added to basket, still displays £19.99. 

Look http://imgur.com/af23bjZ

Now unless I am blind that reads £19.99

*I didn't see the above post*

Picked up from the Turbulent Forum:

"In order to see TerraFlora you need to untick the Dynamic Vegetation Autogen box under Options/Graphics/World within v4"

& they also recommended leaving Orbx HD trees installed if you have them.

T45

Orbx Trees uninstalled you certainly mean. Both products are replacements for the default tree autogen textures.

RobdeVries.jpg

5 hours ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

It says 19.99 following your link

TerraFlora Worldwide
+

Get set for a whole new world!,TERRAFLORA is the next step in our mission to create the best quality vegetation that not only blends seamlessly into our scenery but also covers the entire planet.,Features:,Replacement for all default autogen trees to improve your...

...Read More

£19.99

2 hours ago, branks737 said:

I clicked on your link it says £19.99. I added to basket, still displays £19.99. 

I dont understand this, then? Is this because - since I live in Denmark - it automatically adds VAT for me or something?

This is a picture of what I see:

2pop4wm.jpg

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

2 hours ago, branks737 said:

First they make an announcement saying 19.99 and a few days later it is 20% more, 24.99

That is not a fair way of doing business.

15 minutes ago, Martvl said:

First they make an announcement saying 19.99 and a few days later it is 20% more, 24.99

That is not a fair way of doing business.

That's not what's happening here.  Some folks are seeing 19.99 while others are seeing 24.99.  Perhaps Anders has it right... VAT is being added based upon where he lives.  For instance, I'm in America and see 19.99... no VAT here.

Regards,

Greg

5 minutes ago, lownslo said:

That's not what's happening here.  Some folks are seeing 19.99 while others are seeing 24.99.  Perhaps Anders has it right... VAT is being added based upon where he lives.  For instance, I'm in America and see 19.99... no VAT here.

Regards,

Greg

That could be. It's the first encounter I've had with such a webpage to be honest... 

I don't understand why they haven't designed it to list the two prices individually. £19.99 on top and then £24.99 (VAT incl.) below it or something... this way it's just confusing.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--