Sign in to follow this  
in2tech

Dovetail Announce first official FSW DLC coming!

It's on Twitter! And here is the plane from Just Flight, Cryss from Dovetail said same plane but not available just yet from Just Flight! According to him it will be in the Steam store and on the Just Flight site for sale soon! I think :)

The Twitter post:

https://www.justflight.com/product/pa28r-arrow-iii

He posted on our Discord site today!

• Upvote 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Just saw it, really nice. Just hope they don't try to sell us a FSX/P3D updated version, would be nice if they followed DTG's recipes.

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

2 minutes ago, ca_metal said:

Just saw it, really nice. Just hope they don't try to sell us a FSX/P3D updated version, would be nice if they followed DTG's recipes.

Don't know what that means, but I think it will be FSW quality :) We will see! Anybody interested in buying it?

Just now, Learjet777 said:

but I think it will be FSW quality

The P3D Just Flight Arrow III is far above the quality of the Carenado birds in FSW,

I hope they have not dumbed it down too much, that would be a shame

12 minutes ago, Learjet777 said:

Don't know what that means, but I think it will be FSW quality :) We will see! Anybody interested in buying it?

I mean the improvements DTG made, I don't want to lose them. Will see.

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

I just hope people are happy with it and do their homework before purchasing it, that's all I was trying to say! There is no way everyone is going to like this first DLC offering, but at least we are officially in the DLC and 3rd party game. Well we will be when it is actually for sale ;)

Once again everyone enjoy all the sim's that you like! And welcome to the FSW forum's :)

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ca_metal said:

You mean PBR materials? Yes I hope so too. I was reading this on Gibbage's FB page:

"The new/old engine seems VERY powerful and many of the old FSX tools are similar, but the new PBR shader is SUPER powerful. Its going to take a VERY VERY long time for 3rd party dev's to explore the full limits of PRB in FSW and I really look forward to seeing what people can do."

• Upvote 1

Barry Friedman

I guess they don't like Cessna.  That is about the only thing I don't like about FSW.  I've been a RW Cessna pilot all my life. I have flown Piper Saratogas in real life, but never really liked them as much as Cessnas. It saddens me to see no Cessna in FSW, so I have hardly flown the sim at all, not nearly as much as if I had a Cessna.  And now, for their first DLC, what do we get, another Piper.  So sad. :-(

I have both versions for FSX and both are superb.
Really a great news and an excellent addition to FSW.

50 minutes ago, monica6211 said:

I guess they don't like Cessna.  That is about the only thing I don't like about FSW.  I've been a RW Cessna pilot all my life. I have flown Piper Saratogas in real life, but never really liked them as much as Cessnas. It saddens me to see no Cessna in FSW, so I have hardly flown the sim at all, not nearly as much as if I had a Cessna.  And now, for their first DLC, what do we get, another Piper.  So sad. :-(

Might have something to do with licencing costs or restrictions. That's the reason the Cessna wasn't in Prepar3d as far as I'm aware, someone correct me on that.  

If it comes with 4 Rolls Royce jet engines and can cruise above 35,000ft I'm in .

Ray Fry.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

3 hours ago, rjfry said:

If it comes with 4 Rolls Royce jet engines and can cruise above 35,000ft I'm in .

Ray Fry.

What if only comes with 2 Rolls Royce engines :) I sure hope they offer a jet before Christmas, but even then I don't think they will be happy, unless they drop every jet at one time that has ever flown in the skies, so everyone can have their favorite jet :)

Even when they get them, something will be wrong with them :) Just kidding people, it's a simulator. Enjoy ALL your sim's, and jet's, and have fun! Not like there aren't choices now!

FSW and 3rd party developer's, bring on the DLC, add on's, scenery, airports, weather 3rd party, river's, valley's, whatever. I don't care if it's something I don't like as long as other people are happy. Open those flood gates, pretty please. And oh yeah, really good quality too!

On 9/1/2017 at 8:03 PM, monica6211 said:

I'm guessing that is because they are leaving that slot clear for A2A's Cessna singles. A2A are a development partner for FSW, as evidenced by A2A's Accufeel being already part of FSW by default, and you can tell too, try a sideslip in P3D or FSX default and then try one in Flight Sim World and you can see the default flight model is way better in FSW.

Nice to see Just Flight's PA-28 coming to FSW. I was pretty sure their PA-28s and their Trinidad and Tobago would be among the first DLCs for FSW. They are excellent add-ons too, well worth getting. I'd put money on A2A's Piper Commanche and Cessna 172 showing up for FSW fairly soon, and if not that, then certainly one from Carenado, since they too are on board with FSW.

With regard to Rolls Royce, I'd like to see the aeroplane with a single Rolls Royce engine and Supermarine on the maker's nameplate, you know the one, and I'm betting we will too, because that's another A2A classic.

Note too that Just Flight's DC-10 has just been made P3D V4 compatible, and so they are definitely in the jet market as well, and updating their catalogue, and that one is a DLC for FSX-SE available via Steam and from JF's site as well, so you can take a good bet on that one showing up for FSW.

Personally, with JF and A2A on board, any concerns about third party developer support have well gone out of the window as far as I'm concerned, because they are two of the best developers out there and their recent GA single releases are certainly the best ones you can get.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

With all these quality sim options suddenly available with seemingly limitless potential, i wish I would have listened to my mother and married for money instead of love.

• Upvote 3

Mario Di Lauro