Sign in to follow this  
barrel_owl

[X-Plane 11.02] L52 Oceano Airport by tonywob - Beta test

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

7 minutes ago, Cactus521 said:

Looks great.  I love the Xp-11 visuals, I will have to fire it up in the alps again!

If you like Alps, then you will be amazed at the new Dolomites 3D by Frank Dainese. It should be released in September.

Would love to see that one.  Just drove thru the Dolomites in June of this year out of Venice, very pretty ride, very majestic mountains.

John

1 minute ago, FSXtreme said:

Where is the link to this addon?  I want it as soon as it's released!

It is supposed to be released tomorrow. Tony let some of us try it for testing.

58 minutes ago, barrel_owl said:

It is supposed to be released tomorrow. Tony let some of us try it for testing.

I am getting a steady locked 30 FPS....VERY FPS friendly, the whole scenery whether at the airport, or flying above it!

Very nice....another gem from the Tony :ha:

• Upvote 1

Hi Mitch, confirmed. I do not have a superpowerful rig, yet I am getting very good FPS, as you can see yourself from my shots, with peaks of 84-92 FPS. Needless to say, I use Ortho ZL17 there.
I am really impressed with performance. Tony found a great balance between quality and usability. Sometimes you have to sacrifice some nice details if you do not want to jeopardize performance.

This looks superb! 

Martin 

Sims: MSFS and X-plane 11

Home Airport: CYCW - Chilliwack, BC Canada

i5 13600KF 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, RTX3080TI  HP Reverb G2

50+ all of the time in my old rig!

And amazing detail! I never owned any ORBX stuff other than FTX Global, but from what I saw in the shots of their products this scenery is certainly up & above their level...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

10 hours ago, barrel_owl said:

Hi Mitch, confirmed. I do not have a superpowerful rig, yet I am getting very good FPS, as you can see yourself from my shots, with peaks of 84-92 FPS. Needless to say, I use Ortho ZL17 there.
I am really impressed with performance. Tony found a great balance between quality and usability. Sometimes you have to sacrifice some nice details if you do not want to jeopardize performance.

I have XP11 set pretty much full out, and I run at 1/2 VS at 60 Hz.  I was pretty impressed....never below 28, and mostly stayed at a constant 30...from taxi at front of Office and Commisary, out past the line of hangars, and then taxi onto the apron.  Took off...still at 30 FPS. Did a sweep along the beach front, and then onto the mountains towards the interior. All at 29/30 FPS. People are gonna love this!

Cheers,

• Upvote 1