Sign in to follow this  

Would Air Hauler 2 suit me?

Could anyone here tell me some more about that Nomad mode in AH2? I searched for it but the information is ver sparse. Also can't find any video's which shows me what it is exactly. (I thought I'd ask about it on the AH2 EA forum but you can only get access to it AFTER buying AH2... quite odd.)

19 minutes ago, oriusmagus said:

Dont really want to join a VA, 

Do you mind me asking why?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

10 minutes ago, J van E said:

I thought I'd ask about it on the AH2 EA forum but you can only get access to it AFTER buying AH2... quite odd.

As far as know AH2 hasn't been officially released yet, still in early access. Hence the reason why forum isn't publically accesible

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

8 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Do you mind me asking why?

David, do you have a link for the EZYJET VA you belong too ? Would like to check it out

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

30 minutes ago, zmak said:

You want FS captain. It gives all feed back and monitors your flight, everything including pref flight and loading, fuel flow , real time icing, making all the correct crew and pax announcements at the correct times, slowing down in turbulence and pax seat belts , position reports,  and ton of other stuff. It really keeps you on your toes..no napping in cruise with this one

you get rated on each flight and they even have advice on areas you need to improve on

very professional especially for flying tubes

Thanks for that information. Do I also can found an airline?

@Nyxx I am not that professional and dont get the time to learn everything. Maybe flying offline would be interesting

Developer          www.facebook.com/Crossfeed-Design

Phil

7 minutes ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

David, do you have a link for the EZYJET VA you belong too ? Would like to check it out

Its 3 airlines under one site. Ryanair EasyJet and Flybe.

All you do is join =easy as it can be. DL there Software. Fly when ever you like. They do not even ask you fly once a month. I took 10 months out with no problems. 

https://vamsys.io/select 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Just now, oriusmagus said:

Thanks for that information. Do I also can found an airline?

Yes you fly for your own airline. Take a look at their forum and product page.

http://www.fscaptain.net/

ZORAN

21 minutes ago, oriusmagus said:

I am not that professional and dont get the time to learn everything. Maybe flying offline would be interesting

Hey I only asked, you don't have to be, no one is judging you it's your record for you, no one can see it unless you want them to. You get point for your flights but it's for your eyes only. Trust me there is nothing at all to worry about. (BA is a different matter)

All flights are OFF Line

This is the info you get and like I said its only for you. Unless you make it public.

Profile, Ryanair and Easy think of a -150FPS as a perfect landing so no greasers with both. You can, but you lose points.

ryanv.jpg

Flight recorded

rva.jpg

Report on a flight
rva1.jpg

10 minutes ago, zmak said:

Yes you fly for your own airline. Take a look at their forum and product page.

http://www.fscaptain.net/

Thanks. Will have a look

7 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Hey I only asked, you don't have to be, no one is judging you it's your record for you, no one can see it unless you want them to. You get point for your flights but it's for your eyes only. Trust me there is nothing at all to worry about. (BA is a different matter)

Sounds great. Maybe I am in and will give it a try. One can fly offline?

Developer          www.facebook.com/Crossfeed-Design

Phil

11 minutes ago, oriusmagus said:

Thanks. Will have a look

Sounds great. Maybe I am in and will give it a try. One can fly offline?

Phil,

Every flight I have done with all my VA's have been offline. 

30 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Its 3 airlines under one site. Ryanair EasyJet and Flybe.

All you do is join =easy as it can be. DL there Software. Fly when ever you like. They do not even ask you fly once a month. I took 10 months out with no problems. 

https://vamsys.io/select 

Thank you David.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Just now, Travelling_Wilbury said:

Thank you David.

Your welcome, just PM me if you have any questions about anything.

Just now, oriusmagus said:

Awesome. Thank you very much

Your welcome Phil,  likewise just PM me if you have any questions about anything.

12 hours ago, Nyxx said:

The biggest change to my flying was when I joined a VA. Evey fight counts for something, your landing rates count for something. It give a purpose to your flights.

If you want to fly in Europe when the FSL comes out the best  VA's to join imo are EasyJet and surprisingly is Delta. If you want to take it to a higher level then BA as you will only be able to fly the A320 for your first 100 hours.

But frankly the choice of routes with Easy and the code sharing of Delta ( Air France, BA, Alitalia, KLM) gives you all the short flights you need.

Ok, so this is a bit like Air Hauler 2 but without a program...? Is it free? Are Easy and Delta part of vAMSYS? Can you pick whatever flight you like? I can't really find a site that tells me all about it: the vAMSYS site only shows a login page and NOTHING else.

I know my Comanche won't be any good here but I am interested for when I (and if I) get an Airbus. So feel free to go off topic here! :cool: