Sign in to follow this  
JimBeamBlack

Problem logging in at the PMDG website

Hey y'all, I'm a new PMDG customer, I just tried to log in at the website, wanted to browse the store logged in, and all the login link does it go to a page that says "Success" up in the left hand corner.

Any ideas?? I'm using MS Edge, newest version.

thanks

Rob Comfort

I don't think you need to be logged in to browse the products. Of course, you need to be logged into an account to buy them. Once you have bought one and login, it should have a entry such as:

Start Shopping

View Previous Orders

Modify Personal Information

Manage Shipping Addresses

View Saved Shopping Carts

Contact Us

If you bought a product and there are no such lines, then I think your best bet is to go to the Support tab and open a ticket. 

Jim Erwin

3 hours ago, JimBeamBlack said:

I'm using MS Edge, newest version.

This is likely why.

Try Chrome or Firefox. MS's latest updates of Edge and IE have proven to be problematic.

Kyle Rodgers

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

This is likely why.

Try Chrome or Firefox. MS's latest updates of Edge and IE have proven to be problematic.

This was the problem, I used Internet Explorer and the login button took me to the right page. That's strange though, I have logged into the site before with Edge, actually I made my account with edge.

Well IE works so I'm good. I just checked and I see my purchase. 

thanks for the tip. 

Rob Comfort