Sign in to follow this  
gregmorin

Feature request throttle mapping

It would be nice for those of us who use a six lever throttle quadrant if the DC-6 was able to map engines 1&2 to throttle 1 and engines 3&4 to throttle 2. I know you can do this with FSUPIC but I would prefer to do it P3DV4 axis assignments. Please consider.

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

I have a six lever throttle unit and I use the middle 4 for the individual throttles, the most right one as RPM and the most left one for the reverser bar. Very much like the real pedestal is set up. Just an idea for you.

• Upvote 1

Happy flying!
Alexander M. Metzger

3 hours ago, metzgergva said:

I have a six lever throttle unit and I use the middle 4 for the individual throttles, the most right one as RPM and the most left one for the reverser bar. Very much like the real pedestal is set up. Just an idea for you.

Thanks for the idea. I am using the PFC throttle quadrant with the turbo prop attachment. The levers are not equal size so it would not work as well as it would have with my old CH quadrant. I love your FDE! Great job.

Greg

Greg Morin

Greg-

I have 6 separate PFC quadrants I swap out on and off my PFC console, depending on which a/c I am flying.  I keep separate FSUIPC.ini files for each so there is no confusion... might solve your woes...

HTH- C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Carl

That would work but I only have quadrant at the moment. Thanks for your comment. 

Greg

Greg Morin

Ok, sorry, I thought you referenced another, however, reading more carefully this time, I realize it was a CH.  Still, they do show up on eBay sometimes.....if you are so inclined.  Hope you get it sorted.

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Understand. I have also the PFC for four engines....It is just great to change depending on the aircraft.

Happy flying!
Alexander M. Metzger

I asked for this feature early in beta and I'm happy to see others with same request; however, you can tell from PMDG that this will probably stay on the wish list a long time.  I'm not giving up my Thrustmaster Warthog.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

46 minutes ago, downscc said:

I asked for this feature early in beta and I'm happy to see others with same request; however, you can tell from PMDG that this will probably stay on the wish list a long time.  I'm not giving up my Thrustmaster Warthog.

Thanks for the reply Dan.

Greg

Greg Morin