Sign in to follow this  
spil

FSX Multioscreen turns my screens black

Good day everyone!

Again I am having major problems using two monitors with FSX.
When I start FSX everythinbg works great on the master display and the new view I want shows up on the master display. When I click "Undock window" and drag it across to monitor two, no problem as long as I do not change the size of it or put it in full screen mode. Then everything just turns black.

Have tried SO much now but nothing helps me.
Direct X10 preview only makes some scenery to show up as triangles and that is no option.

My system is:
Windows 7 ultimate
16 GB RAM
2 GB video card
FSX with NGX from PMDG and various add ons such as ORBX and My Traffic

Display sizes are checked, master has 1280 x 1080 and secondary display has 1280 x 1024.
"Windowed" mode is no option since this worked fine with my other hard drive. Now I needed to setup everything again due to computer crash. But that has nothing to do with my problem and FSX.
I have been able to run it in full screen mode without any problems before. It was great!!

However now the secondary screen just turns black and if I maximize windows pressing ALTGR + Enter both screens turn black.

Can it have something to do with scenery complexity or other setup in FSX ?
Have tried very much settings for the past weeks now without getting it back to what it was before my crash.

By the way YES I do have a completely new HDD and cloned the software so forget that. That is NOT the problem.

Thank you in advance for any help!!