Sign in to follow this  
threexgreen

Good image uploading site

I'm using pasteboard (or something) to upload screenshots to post on the forums here. The pictures are shown in my post but when you click on them it redirects you to the actual site instead of just opening them in the forums in a larger view window where you can use the arrows to go to the next or previous picture. What hosting site do you use to 'stay in the forums'?

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

imgur.com is very popular, free, no need to even register. just upload and copy your links.

I use Microsoft OneDrive. Free, fast and no fuss.

Thank you both. I will try them.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

On 9/2/2017 at 1:22 PM, A32xx said:

I use Microsoft OneDrive. Free, fast and no fuss.

How do you link Onedrive photos to a screenshot?  I tried but the screenshots forum highlights the link in red.

John

Hi John, I open my OneDrive folder then right-click in the background and select View Online from the pop-up list. When my OneDrive online folder has opened in my web browser, I select my photo then click on the "..." icon on the menu bar, then click on Embed from the drop-down list, then click on Generate in the side-bar. A new side-bar will open where you can then select your image size (I always choose Medium), which generates a URL link in the box below which you can copy and paste into the "Insert other media-Insert image from URL" link at the bottom right of the forum message window. Hopefully you'll get something like this:

y4muRgcxsRl2OHZU3vhN9ZT_91J1_RkngKzuqtg_

I will have try that one myself thanks Tim.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg