Sign in to follow this  
peter225

Using Co-Pilot with native ATC

Been using Vox but got fed up having to repeat myself so gave native ATC a try the other day and was pleasantly surprised. I like to be vectored to airports even though I have nav data, but the only let down is I can not find a way for the co-pilot to take over the radios. Does anyone on here know a way to do this or is it just not possible with native ATC.  Thanks for any help. Peter

13 hours ago, peter225 said:

Been using Vox but got fed up having to repeat myself so gave native ATC a try the other day and was pleasantly surprised. I like to be vectored to airports even though I have nav data, but the only let down is I can not find a way for the co-pilot to take over the radios. Does anyone on here know a way to do this or is it just not possible with native ATC.  Thanks for any help. Peter

A couple of videos you may find useful. One with airliners and the user hands over ATC to FO prior to takeoff.

[media]

And the other one with GA aircraft

Yes, I know, FO over the top in above video. But that's what you get when you enlist an one on a Cessna.

Trav takes his job very seriously and hates it when you move the flaps using keyboard or joystick hardware. He thinks you should ask him. :laugh::laugh::laugh: