Sign in to follow this  
AndyH23

LINDA and Thrustmaster Hotas

HI Guys.

Just getting in to LINDA. I am following Brians guide. I have the Thrustmaster A10 Hotas.

I have setup my stick and have this as 'everything ok' in LINDA. However when I reach the part where I press the buttons they are not highlighting in LINDA and hence I come to a full stop.

I have a LINDA downloaded file set for the PMDG 777 and this is selected.

They are recognised in Win Control Panel. Can you give me any ideas what is causing this please?

Many thanks.

Andy.

11 hours ago, AndyH23 said:

HI Guys

Just getting in to LINDA. I am following Brians guide. I have the Thrustmaster A10 Hotas.

I have setup my stick and have this as 'everything ok' in LINDA. However when I reach the part where I press the buttons they are not highlighting in LINDA and hence I come to a full stop.

I have a LINDA downloaded file set for the PMDG 777 and this is selected.

They are recognised in Win Control Panel. Can you give me any ideas what is causing this please?

Many thanks.

Andy.

Hi Andy

Welcome to the LINDA community forum. Do you have any additional software set up for the TM A10 Hotas? Is the Hotas listed under Setup Joysticks and is the enabled checkbox ticked?

Before trying to get the PMDG777 working I suggest you try a default aircraft first and that Default FSX is outlined in orange (click FSXSYNC if not). 

If this fails please follow the Fault Diagnosis thread above and email be the logs. This will enable me to see what may be going wrong. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Thank you for the feedback. Enjoy using LINDA. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew