Sign in to follow this  
StChalky

Fsdt flash sale 50% off - TODAY ONLY 3rd Sept!!

It's Umberto from FS Dreamteam's 50th birthday today so over at the FSDT site there is 50% off ANY product for today only, 3rd September.  The code is at the following link http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,16447.0.html 

Cheers

Stu Bevis

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg PC: i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz, Asus Maximus X Hero, Corsair 16GB @ 3200MHz, EVGA GTX970SC

Guess I will pick up KCLT now since I have pretty much everything else. Been hesitant to get it since it might not work as well with FSX SP2 as it does with SE or Accel but at least I'll have it for when I move to P3D at some point.

Thanks for the heads up.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

This is great news but. when I go to the cart it will not allow me to enter a code and the coupon amount is RED - 0.00

How do I change that

regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Hello all,

All sorted and I am now the proud owner of GSX.

Thanks and sorry for these 2 nonsensical inputs

Regards to all

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

32 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

This is great news but. when I go to the cart it will not allow me to enter a code and the coupon amount is RED - 0.00

How do I change that

regards

Tony

Tony

Proceed to the checkout and put the voucher code in there. It just worked okay doing it that way.

Ian S

38.jpg

34 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

How do I change that

regards

Tony

Enter the coupon code proceed to payment. You ll see the discount when you are entering your credit card number.

Ahmet Can

Ian S

See above mate, but thank you very much for your help

Regards to all

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

Costamesa,

Same gratitude extended to you for your help. As stated "all sorted now"

regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

1 hour ago, costamesa said:

Enter the coupon code proceed to payment. You ll see the discount when you are entering your credit card number.

Doesn't exist using PayPal.

2 hours ago, newtie said:

Doesn't exist using PayPal.

From the FSDT post:

Coupon usage alert

The "Coupon ID" field will NOT stay if you go back or forward during the purchasing process. This can happen if you change the billing currency, for example. If you go back/forward you HAVE to re-insert the Coupon code, otherwise no discount will be applied.

BEFORE confirming the order, you will see a final page with the final price, allowing to check if the Coupon has been accepted. PLEASE, verify it has been accepted BEFORE confirming the order. There will be no refunds if you fail to check this.

IMPORTANT - If you pay with PayPal, you must use the normal "Checkout" button, NOT the "PayPal Express Checkout", because the PayPal Express Checkout will skip your details page, which is used to enter the Coupon.

FS Dreamteam's 50th birthday today

I am confused how is it exactly 50th birthday if FSX or FS2004 did not exist 50 years ago???

signCopy.jpg

Umberto,

Happy Birthday!  I wish I could run out and buy something I did not own.  But I own them all.  Thank you for making such great products that have brought me satisfaction for over 10 years.

10 minutes ago, Aharon said:

I am confused how is it exactly 50th birthday if FSX or FS2004 did not exist 50 years ago???

It's Umberto's 50th birthday, not the birthday of the company. 

• Upvote 1

Umberto Happy Birthday and thanks for my presents.

One issue after the purchase I go to products page. When I try and download any products I purchased I get directed to a download manager page. Not able to get what I purchased. What am I doing wrong?

Thank You.

Bill McCracken

2 hours ago, Tokitaumelie said:

From the FSDT post:

Coupon usage alert

The "Coupon ID" field will NOT stay if you go back or forward during the purchasing process. This can happen if you change the billing currency, for example. If you go back/forward you HAVE to re-insert the Coupon code, otherwise no discount will be applied.

BEFORE confirming the order, you will see a final page with the final price, allowing to check if the Coupon has been accepted. PLEASE, verify it has been accepted BEFORE confirming the order. There will be no refunds if you fail to check this.

IMPORTANT - If you pay with PayPal, you must use the normal "Checkout" button, NOT the "PayPal Express Checkout", because the PayPal Express Checkout will skip your details page, which is used to enter the Coupon.

I just went thru the process, again, right up to confirming order, not using PayPal Express. There is no coupon code box on any screen.

I'd like to see a screenshot. of some that's done this successfully.

Edit: Got it, used a different browser and worked fine.

Edited by newtie
addition