Sign in to follow this  
StChalky

Fsdt flash sale 50% off - TODAY ONLY 3rd Sept!!

38 minutes ago, newtie said:

I just went thru the process, again, right up to confirming order, not using PayPal Express. There is no coupon code box on any screen.

I'd like to see a screenshot. of some that's done this successfully.

Saw that your issue was resolved :-)

Edited by Tokitaumelie
Resolved issue

Thanks for the heads-up! Umberto happy birthday and thanks for the discount.

I was able to checkout with Paypal, but my order went pending, so I had to redo a new order and using the cc. I hope I don't end up paying twice ;)

Regards, Perry

The only airport of FSDT I do not own is KORD Chicago.. but is it P3Dv4 compatible?

It's so dated.. Is FSDT planning to do a newer version of KORD anytime soon?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Thanks for this. Just picked up GSX, KIAH, and KCLT for P3Dv4, finally. My first payware airports ever, as in 10+ years of simming. :laugh:

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

Happy birthday Umberto! Very generous of you for this sale, much appreciated. I just went and purchased my 10th and 11th product from FSDT.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

4 hours ago, Manny said:

Yes, they have said they are many times. Reworked from scratch. I think they are currently working on it or are going to start soon.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Just now, cmpbellsjc said:

Yes, they have said they are many times. Reworked from scratch.

For $13 I bought it.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Amazing sale. And it's still on right now. Just picked up Zurich and LAX for €25.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

14 hours ago, Manny said:

The only airport of FSDT I do not own is KORD Chicago.. but is it P3Dv4 compatible?

As far as I know they have updated all their airports.

I hope so, cos I've just bought 2 of them lol.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

23 hours ago, ClearedtoLand said:

It's Umberto's 50th birthday, not the birthday of the company. 

Doh!!  Sorry I asked stupid question  LOL

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Is there any chance that it is still on sale today if the CEO of FSDreamTeam is still in birthday mood???

(hoping the CEO is reading this thread)

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Apparently either CEO of FSDreamTeam is reading this thread or he simply forgets to remove 50 percent discount today.  I bought two airport sceneries today but was very surprised that I was charged with tax for purchase of two softwares even though I am in USA and FSDreamTeam is in Switzerland!! I thought it should be tax free?   This is first time I had to pay tax for purchase of payware airport scenery!!

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

7 hours ago, nealmac said:

As far as I know they have updated all their airports.

I hope so, cos I've just bought 2 of them lol.

What Manny was referring to was updating KORD to reflect all the current runways. All the products have been updated to provide installers for P3D v4 but KORD is being redone from scratch to include the current runways.

KFLL is also going to be redone at some point since the real airport has closed the crossing runway and lengthened 10R/28L to accommodate airline traffic. The FSDT version doesn't reflect these changes yet.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thanks. I picked up CLT and GVA yesterday. I wanted CLT eventually so it was hard to pass it up. Especially since I was going to get the imaginesim version then all of a sudden FSDT released this beauty. Then I thought may as well get the only other one I don't own. I managed to pick up all of their airports at huge discounts from various sales and I'm quite happy. 

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram