Sign in to follow this  
Marinjohn

st marteen

hello when i try to go to tncm (st marteen)from the " go to airport "option fs 9 crashes.It also happens to some of the other islands surrounding tncm....I can fly into these airports with no problems...anyone offer me some suggestions....thank you

Hello there, Did you have an add on freeware package for this area? I had a long time ago. (forgot the name) Anyway I had crashes all the time. There was some kind of afcad problem as well as some other things that caused crashes. Just a thought.

ye got an add on for st marteen but think it happened before this will try and uninstall it and see what happens...the fact that other islands around st m do the same makes me wonder,,,have to go as far south as aruba before it sorts itself

uninstalled the add on still same problem...strange thing my mate has the same problem...type in tncm see if st marteen will load for you ...let me know the outcome

Actually, since I reinstalled FS9 several months ago, I have been able to fly to and from TNCM with no problems at all. I too uninstalled the add on I had, but always had a problem afterwards until I did the reinstall. I am sure there is an answer to this for example, stray files and such that may be causing the crashes. Anybody here that can add to this? Have a good night my friend, and I do hope the problem you have can be resolved without too much trouble.

St marteen, that's one place I will go before I die.JimCYWG

thanks for your help dont fancy reinstalling fs9 so i think i will just fly into st marteen.thats enough of a challenge for me at the moment...again thank you all for your help

Guest MattNW

Just out of curiosity, what happens when you fly into St. Maartin and then save the flight? Can you reopen that flight or do you get a crash?

In reply to mattnw.Flew in to st m saved the flight loaded it up again , bingo st marteen no problem.....