Sign in to follow this  
KilluhByte_

Help downloading the Project Airbus a320

I have downloaded the PA a320 airbus base package and put it into the fsx aircraft profile.  I then downloaded the livery package  

What kind of help do you need.  You indicated you downloaded the Airbus.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

my downloaded aircraft is not showing in my aircraft selection and i have ticked "show variations". It has a panel although the panel alias is for some reason a 737-400. It may be the liverys that are the problem but i need  step by step instructions on how to install them

If at all possible i would like the actual a320 VC rather than the VC from the default aircraft because i want all the buttons in the cockpit to work

If you want a VC, you need to Google search for the fsx model files for the Project Airbus A320. There's one for the CFM and one for the IAE. After you substitute them for your current fs9 model files, you can then install the default A320 interior model file and cockpit textures.

John

As an alternative to the default A320 VC and panel, you could use the Thomas Ruth A330 vc and panel. That's what I have done.

John

4 minutes ago, KilluhByte_ said:

Do you have a link to where i can download it i cant seem to find the thomas ruth VC

At flightsim.com search for iran_air_a330-200.zip for example. Then you'll need to copy over the interior model file, the panel folder, and the interior vc textures.

John

Whenever you substitute a new VC, you may also need to copy over the eyepoint setting from the "donor" plane's aircraft.cfg file so that you are positioned correctly in the cockpit.

John