Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

Feedback on Flysimware's C402?

3 hours ago, rooitou said:

Just be careful of PC Aviator. I have bought a ton of stuff from them before, but find that they are either the slowest with product updates, don't update at all or don't notify about updates 

I have been buying stuff from PC Aviator regularly for just over a year, having previously used other vendors, and, to be fair to them, I just checked my emails and have had 32 update notifications from them in the last 3 months alone. Yes, some product updates are a little slow coming on line with them but most seem to appear eventually. Furthermore the only support request that I have had to make to them was dealt with fairly quickly (slight delay as it was a holiday weekend) and helpfully. 

Bill

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, rooitou said:

Just be careful of PC Aviator. I have bought a ton of stuff from them before, but find that they are either the slowest with product updates, don't update at all or don't notify about updates (and take very long to answer support requests). The Australian PCAviator site is even worse, they dropped several products for which there are now P3D4 updates, but unavailable from their website. I have to resort to begging the developers directly, which is not always successful.

I agree completely. Updates, what updates? :)

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

On 5/9/2017 at 2:46 PM, pgde said:

I agree completely. Updates, what updates? :)

And they can't seem to reply to emails for their life!

Santiago de Larminat

Nothing but good experiences with PC Aviator, probably 20 or 30 purchases over the last 3 years.
They also send out $5-off vouchers, which helps with the GBP-$ exchange rate :)

Just bought the Flysimware 441 from them, just under $14 :)

Compared with the Flysimware 402 the cockpit is definitely nicer and more liveable with - on the other hand the 402 has that lovely piston engine sound - the 441 sounds are realistic, but who wants to listen to a turbine whine when you could have a rumble...it's Edna Everage or Lauren Bacall...

Cheers
Keith

• Upvote 2

Have any of your purchases been updated? Many many people complain about their late or not at all updates. I am in contact with several developers who are considering pulling their product away from PCAviator due to this issue.

• Upvote 1

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Yep, all of my Aerosoft, Alabeo/Carenado, Flysimware, Just Flight...everything I know about has been updated....

Cheers
Keith

8 hours ago, keithb77 said:

Yep, all of my Aerosoft, Alabeo/Carenado, Flysimware, Just Flight...everything I know about has been updated....

Keith are you sure you have the latest versions of Flysimware's aircraft from PC Aviator? Many of us are still waiting for the latest P3D4 version for several aircraft (see thread below). For example, Flysimware has updated the Learjet 35A to version 3.0 some time ago, but PC Aviator still has version 2.9.

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

The C441 I downloaded yesterday was the P3Dv4 version.

Don't have the LearJet.

Cheers
Keith

I've submitted two support tickets about getting the upgraded version of the Lear to PC Aviator.  Both have gone unanswered.   I've purchases a lot of stuff from them over the years but probably no more.

JUst checked my 441 - it's dated 30/08/17 and is version 2.2 which according to the Flysimware site is the latest version (they are working on 2.3).

Will wait and see how soon 2.3 reaches pcaviator.

Just checked the other thread - the latest LearJet is now up :)

Cheers
Keith