Sign in to follow this  
jacobmulder

Operations Centre

I ahe just reinstalled 737NGX into my new computer, with the installation disk which I purchased  on October 25, 2013, I used this succesfully in my old computer, the registration was succesful but now want to install more liveries for which I need the PMDG Operations Center App, this of course is missing in my version of the 737 NGX disk.

where and how do I obtain the PMDG Operations Center App or does this mean I have to buy a newer version.

Regards.

Jacob.

13 hours ago, jacobmulder said:

where and how do I obtain the PMDG Operations Center App or does this mean I have to buy a newer version.

Update your installer by going to aerosoft support (support.aerosoft.com) and finding the NGX in the drop down list. Download the new installer. Uninstall the old version. Install with the new installer.

Kyle Rodgers

Ok in the drop down list there is PMDG - 737 NGX FSX this I selected  and have downloaded the New Installer.

Do I now Uninstall the Old version with the CD disk and the Reinstall with the downloaded New Installer is that correct Kyle, I just want to be absolutely clear that this is my correct procedure understanding.

Regards, Jacob

Jacob,

Yes Uninstall completely the old version (you can do it from Add/remove program from windows) and then install with the new installer.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

just to add  remove  any  left over  folders  that are  left  behind

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

25 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

just to add  remove  any  left over  folders  that are  left  behind

If he does that then he will  loss any saved settings he has, service based failures timers, liveries etc.

Chris Makris

1 hour ago, Olympic260 said:

If he does that then he will  loss any saved settings he has, service based failures timers, liveries etc.

true ,than  if  he  has  any  saved  panel  states most likely  he will have  issues   when he  tries  to use  them with the old  version  to the new  version

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

The default panel states are overwritten. If he has any custom made then he will have to make them from scratch. As i wrote deleting the leftover folders will delete saved hours and liveries as well.

Chris Makris

I know I've said this in other threads, but if I don't say to do something, then there's no need to go find extra things to do. More specifically, if we don't say to remove folders as part of an uninstall, then there's no need to go messing about. People can cause more damage if they go digging around like that. If you know what you're doing, then fine, but for what we're trying to accomplish here, digging around and deleting extra stuff isn't entirely merited, so the risk of the potential damage isn't worth it.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Kyle and others.

I took Kyle's advice by not digging and messing around so did not remove any left over Folders, just Uninstalled the program from the Add/Remove program in Windows and then Instlled the New Installer, I can say everything is working fine, thanks for your help.

Regards, Jacob.