Sign in to follow this  
N3366X

Engine Gauges

In the Barron 58 the engine gauges are still for a single eng. aircraft.  Is this a configuration problem.  The MS G1000 has multi eng gauges.  Also are there turbine engine gauges for twin jet or Caravan.

What sim is this for and when did you download and purchase?  That will help me with helping you.

Sign your post, we are not anonymous persons.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I just bought and installed it 2 weeks ago.  Running on FSX and FS9.  Same problem both places and in the Caravan no turbine engine gauges.  MS g1000 has dual engine gauges in baron.  If posible would like dual turbine gauges for the Beech 350.

Brian Vogel

We don't do a 350 layout so that's not going to happen.

You need to contact us via our support email so someone can take a look at your system and see what's going on.  You should have a correct setup for the B58.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Thanks, I'll do that.  I'm glad to hear that it's just a problem and not a deficiency.  Is there a turbine gauge for single engine like the Caravan?

Also I am still having trouble getting the Hypergauge to load.  Have tried the suggestions in the forum but still no success.

Brian vogel

What sim is this?  What OS?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Hi again,

I sent files to support but haven't heard back.

<email removed>

Brian

Don't post your email... if you have contacted our support then you're in the queue... I'll see what I can find out.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69