Sign in to follow this  
mpw8679

FS2Crew PMDG 747 QOTS II

price increase (45 EUR) for only 3 Soundsets...its getting a bit crazy lately

At least they dont sell voice and button control separately

• Upvote 1

Pass. I use to love FS2Crew put I now prefer the full workload myself. I'am sure its very good.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

4 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Pass. I use to love FS2Crew put I now prefer the full workload myself. I'am sure its very good.

I agree, even though FS2Crew adds a lot to the immersion, i get quite bored in preflight phase as there isnt much to do apart from FMC setup and oxygen testing ;)

Thats why i only fly SOP3 on the NGX, Ryanair makes sure their captains work for their money

No cent from me anymore to him and his crazy and outreageous pricing

• Upvote 3

Carsten U

FS2Screw

• Upvote 2

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

I never used FS2Crew, the so called "Button Edition", is it possible to assign the "buttons" to joystick buttons in order to prevent having the program interface showing in the screen? The thing is I don't like anything showing on the screen, it kills immersion in my opinion.

And what about the "Voice Edition", does it eliminate the need of the interface being shown and used throughout the flight?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

1 hour ago, RTK1972 said:

No cent from me anymore to him and his crazy and outreageous pricing

We didn't have such a thread for AT LEAST a week. Here we go again :-)

1 hour ago, Wanthuyr Filho said:

I never used FS2Crew, the so called "Button Edition", is it possible to assign the "buttons" to joystick buttons in order to prevent having the program interface showing in the screen? The thing is I don't like anything showing on the screen, it kills immersion in my opinion.

And what about the "Voice Edition", does it eliminate the need of the interface being shown and used throughout the flight?

Thanks.

Not sure about the buttons, i suggest to check http://www.support.fs2crew.com/ it has all the manuals

When using voice recognition you only need to enter some information during pre-flight setup, once thats done its pretty much 'fire and forget' and you can keep the panel closed. Next time you need to open it would be during descent preparation in order to setup the approach briefing. However, you can use certain spoken keywords to perform your own departure/approach briefing but that doesnt detect any information you tell your FO (it only listens for start and end key phrases) so you will have to enter things like minimums or flap/speed references yourself. 

29 minutes ago, swiesma said:

We didn't have such a thread for AT LEAST a week. Here we go again :-)

I think it is two weeks ago :gaul:

Carsten U

I don't understand all the hate.  If it is out of your price range don't buy it.  Problem solved.  I don't see the need to openely bash a developer that is providing a quality piece of software.  

• Upvote 2

Matt Wilson