Sign in to follow this  
scootersm

Fuel Loading Nacelle Tanks

Hey there using the FS9 version and I noticed that fuel gauge shows 400lbs/ side Nacelle tanks.  and 1300lbs/side in Main tanks.  However when bellow 400lbs in the Main tanks it's actually using Nacelle fuel.  In other words it should use the 1300lbs/side and when empty you should have 400lbs/side in the Nacelle tanks kind of a reserve.  Should be 1700lbs/side total fuel.   How it works in the real plane where I've read.  The FS plane has 1300lbs/side 192gals including the Nacelle tanks.  Just curios if this is right?

Thanks Scooter 

Carenado uses the stock FSX fuel management coding, so no matter what tanks you set the fuel selectors to or how it works in the real world, the Carenado aircraft will drain whatever tanks that are listed in the cfg file as auxiliary or wing tip, then the main tanks.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

True but it only shows Main Tanks in the CFG.....No others.  The thing is when I check the Nacelle tanks it shows 400lbs.  This is unusable fuel.  As the main tanks get below 400lbs the Main and Nacelle empty at the same time. EG as the Main tanks drop below 400 so do the Nacelle the empty at the same rate it's like the Nacelle fuel is added in the Main tanks.  When at 300lbs it shows the same in Main and Nacelle.  I just thought they'd be separate that's all.

Thanks Scooter