Sign in to follow this  
mrb13676

LINDA codes/solution for Fuel Boost Pump

Hi folks

Does anyone have any ideas on how to set up LINDA with the Carenado SR22 to use a knob on my throttle to toggle the fuel boost pump on and off? It's something I do natively in the real aircraft without looking at the switch so should be able to code a hardware button?

Mike

I'm wondering the exact same thing.  I have a Switch Panel and I would love to get the Fuel Pump button working through Linda, but there appears to be no modules for the SR22T.  MRB13676, did you ever find a solution?

-Greg

On 05/01/2018 at 5:46 AM, GCRicker said:

I'm wondering the exact same thing.  I have a Switch Panel and I would love to get the Fuel Pump button working through Linda, but there appears to be no modules for the SR22T.  MRB13676, did you ever find a solution?

-Greg

What about trying the fsx default "all fuel pumps on" assignment?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Hey. 

I did get it sorted using the fuel pumps method suggested by gboz above. However, I cannot find an assignment for the prime pump... 

On 14/01/2018 at 4:50 AM, mrb13676 said:

Hey. 

I did get it sorted using the fuel pumps method suggested by gboz above. However, I cannot find an assignment for the prime pump... 

Try the Toggle Primer command found in the Set FSX Control dialog. 

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.