Sign in to follow this  
Mr T

Amazing news! Js41 for p3d

The post you quoted literally says there will be F1 GTN integration. Would be nice if they could do RXP GNSv2 too though. 

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Hi,

i hope the new V4 JS 4100 finaly has a "Cold and dark" switch ??

Thanks, Achim

On 08/10/2017 at 11:41 AM, fl95 said:

Hi,

i hope the new V4 JS 4100 finaly has a "Cold and dark" switch ??

Thanks, Achim

Fs2crew for this plane does just that and Bryan has confirmed his facebook page he will look at updating his product so it works in p3dv4. Maybe look at purchasing . . . Because the original was an amazing product.

2 hours ago, Craig Tomkins said:

Fs2crew for this plane does just that

Do you really think, that I pay so much just for a "cold and dark"-Switch ???:wacko:

Achim

50 minutes ago, fl95 said:

Do you really think, that I pay so much just for a "cold and dark"-Switch ???:wacko:

Achim

That is your call. But I personally think it transforms your flight experience. But if your looking for just a cold and dark switch. Google it..... there are a few out there for the JS41 that are freeware.

Question about addon liveries. Will older liveries made for the original JS41 still work?

Nathan Palmer

On 10/11/2017 at 8:41 PM, Craig Tomkins said:

Fs2crew for this plane does just that and Bryan has confirmed his facebook page he will look at updating his product so it works in p3dv4. Maybe look at purchasing . . . Because the original was an amazing product.

FS2Crew can put the J41 into Cold and Dark only if you run the Pre Flight events.

And yes, we are doing a P3D V4 version.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, byork said:

FS2Crew can put the J41 into Cold and Dark only if you run the Pre Flight events.

And yes, we are doing a P3D V4 version.  

Could you please consider some of the the preflight boarding sounds that you did for the Dash on the JS41 of the pax boarding etc and stuff like that for the JS41?

58 minutes ago, Ident said:

Could you please consider some of the the preflight boarding sounds that you did for the Dash on the JS41 of the pax boarding etc and stuff like that for the JS41?

What do you mean?  I'm pretty sure the J41 version already has those sounds.

16 minutes ago, byork said:

What do you mean?  I'm pretty sure the J41 version already has those sounds.

Sadly not like the Dash 8. Yes we have the crew talking but in the Dash after the gate agent ask if they can start boarding, a few minutes later we hear passengers boarding the plane in the background. In the JS41 its just silence. I might be doing something wrong but feel very strongly that is the case. 

On 10/4/2017 at 6:51 AM, Peter_Storm said:

You can buy it for 5 million in the Operation Center now :D

I've got one in my basket. Looking for financing though.

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

On 15/10/2017 at 9:15 PM, Daytona125 said:

I've got one in my basket. Looking for financing though.

Ha ha I noticed that as well! Do you get a real plane for that price?

On 11/10/2017 at 3:21 PM, fl95 said:

Achim

I don't really see the big deal about cold and dark loading state for two reasons:

1) You can shut the aircraft down from it's default state upon loading to full cold and dark in under 30 seconds. It's literally fewer than 10 buttons you press.

2) Aircraft are seldom found in cold and dark by flight crews, they are typically in a turnaround state.

There is already a free LUA script that will do cold and dark for you, but it's just pressing those same few buttons, which is also exactly how FS2Crew does it.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

JS41 with the GTN series GPS would be amazing. Thanks PMDG. Any hints on a time frame for this exciting release?

Thanks

News of the J41 coming to v4 makes me as happy as two fat, naked, hairy midgets forcing themselves on a lawn gnome at midnight ... translation:  REALLY frigging happy!!!!

Disclaimer:  Knowledge of the aforementioned midget event came from redneck sources on one of my former live streams ... some things you just can't un-hear.

I look forward to buying both this and FS2Crew upon release :)