Tanguy SEHA

The best GA aircraft for VR

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm starting to enjoy VR in X plane, but I'd like to have the must have in term on immersion as a GA airplane 

sounds need to be really good for the immersion also

I already own the Pipestrel Panthera but I would like something else for my VR flights

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The Khamsin P51 Mustang is just great in VR although it is not fully compatible with X-Plane 11.

If you like difficult planes to land taxi and take off, the P51 is just amazing. The only problem is that the developers seem to have abandoned it.

Thank you for your answers

I want to test the Comanche since it's release, I must think about it

For the P51 I have it, and love it but I can't taxi and take off with it, when I put the throttle and try to apply some rudder, the aircraft go where it wants, and it's impossible to handle it

You have to use the flywheel in combination with the rudder. To use the flywheel the joystick has to be slightly backwards; with the joystick in that position you can then move it left and right. Pedals are essential to control the rudder while controlling the flywheel with the joystick.

I tried everything but the problem is that my tail wheel is stuck even on full right or full left, and once this is done I can't bring it back neutral

I really like the simple little Ercoupe 415C from XPFR. Open cockpit, twin rudders, see your wing in flight easily and great fps. Nothing complex or super duper, just a nice little plane to VR over the landscape with. 

er22222-X3.png

If you like helicopters the Bell 407 from Dreamfoil will fill the payware bill perfectly. For freeware helicopters the Bell 429 from the org, is an amazing freeware easily payware quality in looks and flight.