Sign in to follow this  
Ephedrin

RSR, let me kiss your feet ^^

I miss my JS4100,  really hope to see it in P3D.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

2 minutes ago, downscc said:

I miss my JS4100,  really hope to see it in P3D.

Well, PMDG have just announced it for P3D on Facebook to be released in "short order" :D And well, I see raindrops ^^

• Upvote 4

Just now, Ephedrin said:

Well, PMDG have just announced it for P3D on Facebook to be released in "short order" :D And well, I see raindrops ^^

Wow,  I never use "Facebook" so thanks for passing that along.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

It had raindrops in FSX, you just couldn't wipe them away! Hopefully you can now :)

• Upvote 1

Ahah yes it was a feature of the aircraft back in FSX :) Of course it's there in P3D because the aircraft is much "lighter" than the heavies in terms of animations and all that allow to have rain effects on the windshield :)

• Upvote 1

Not sure about kissing feet, but great news none the less :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

David Porrett

1 hour ago, Ayster said:

It had raindrops in FSX, you just couldn't wipe them away! Hopefully you can now :)

They were also only available in 2D cockpit view, not VC.

Rain drops schrain drops, who cares? The JS41 is coming to P3Dv4!!! If they add features then that's fantastic, but if they don't it's bloody fantastic anyway.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

1 hour ago, magnetite said:

They were also only available in 2D cockpit view, not VC.

It had drops in the VC I believe..Also had Icing effects too

The rain drops were in the VC. And the wipers cleared them too. But apparently it used a lot of animations and was quite performance heavy so it was omitted from the NGX ans subsequent releases.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

This looks very cool indeed - a little something "different"!   I love the mix of analog and digital gauges in the cockpit....I think this will fit extremely well in my limited line-up of aircraft I am currently flying.

Guess Kyle was right when he said no one would correctly predict what was coming next.  For all the hand-wringing and countless speculation threads, it's nice to know we're getting something that should get into, and out of, some of the smaller airports.

Great Choice, PMDG.

Mark Trainer

• Upvote 1

THANK YOU∞

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Is that the hidden announcement of the J41 in p3d? wow - I am hyped to the max :D

Thanks for Sharing - as I do not ude FB or have an acc there