Sign in to follow this  
THibben

Camera views

I had a computer crash and am now reinstalling everything.  There is one area in FSX I can't get reinstalled.

I used to be able to adjust all of my camera views by selecting the key pad #2 key.  A dinging sound would start and I could then readjust a camera view by pressing  either of the up, down, left or right arrow keys or the page up or down keys.  This is no longer working.  Selecting the #2 key starts the dinging sound but nothing else works.

I sure would appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Thanks in advanced,

Tom

If you have a dinging sound then it sounds like you have EZdok installed for your camera/view points. Did you go through the entire setup process when you reinstalled EZDok?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thanks for the reply.  As to the set up process I thought so but I must have missed something.  Is there a list somewhere as to the process of setting it up?

Thanks,

Tom

I have gone thru the entire set up for Ezdok and all seems well But All I get is the ding.  The arrow keys are not operating.

Sure hope someone comes up with a bright idea.

Tom

This has become really frustrating.  I have totally uninstalled and reinstalled FSX and I still can't adjust the various airplane views. 

I have FSUIPC, Ezdok and Precision flight controls installed.  I load an airplane, bring up Ezdok and then start to load views in the aircraft such as main Fwd view, radio view, starter controls, etc. but the only view I get is a Fwd view. I press the #2 key in the calculator and I hear the ding start.  That is as far as it gets.  The four arrow keys and the page up and page down keys have no affect.

I would sure appreciate some thoughts because as of now FSX is total useless.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

It's been a long time since I've used EZdok and don't remember the set up procedures. I remember using some YouTube tutorials that were really good so you might want to check that.

Worst case scenario, if you don't get any help here, Flight1 has an EZDok forum that you could post the issue there. At least you'd have a chance at getting it solve by asking the experts.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator