Sign in to follow this  
Jocko Flocko

Really need to know something about the database

I have access to the latest flash cycle for the 530/430 and I've been using them  for YEARS with the old FSX version. However for some odd reason this version of the RXP v2 unit isn't using the standard Garmin trainer as I noticed something odd during installation after purchase, even though I had the basic trainer installed already, the one downloaded directly from the Garmin website, the RXP installer is using some different modified version. Is this correct? I am unable to use my cycle data as I was able to before, data that actually contains updated RNAV approaches that have been certified by the FAA since 2010.

Andrew Walker

Nevermind, for some odd reason the obstacle database flash I have isn't working correctly with this trainer version. However the worldwide.bin data flash cycle works fine and that's the one that really matters as there's so many new airports that have had RNAV/LPV approaches added to them. Sorry for the confusion, I'm happy.

2017-9-7_4-56-27-956.jpg

Andrew Walker