Sign in to follow this  
edvn25

AS16 Interface not visible(only run in background)

Hello everybody,

At the last special offer I bought AS16+ASCA.

But when I open AS16, ASCA open autmatically too. Both run than in the background and are not visble, only in the Task manager (not in the Taskbar!)

When I secondly started AS16 only the ASCA Interface is shown, the AS16 interface is not visible. When I close ASCA and start AS16 again, nothing happend. AS16 only run in the Background.

Can someone help me?

Thanks for the answer,

edvn25

Hello,

Are you using Windows 8/8.1? There is a bug with the UI we are working out. Please see the below beta version and try those:

AS16/FSX:
http://nimbus.hifitechinc.com/publicdownloads/hotfix083117/ActiveSky2016_FSX_Update.exe

AS16/P3Dv3:
http://nimbus.hifitechinc.com/publicdownloads/hotfix083117/ActiveSky2016_P3D_Update.exe

ASP4/P3Dv4:
http://nimbus.hifitechinc.com/publicdownloads/hotfix083117/AS_P3Dv4_Update.exe

Thanks!

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

@McLaren Thanks for the answer, but no, i use Win10 and with the Update, it works like before.

Also to add: When I start AS16 the first time you can see the AS16 Interface for one second, but than the interface disappears.

Are you running any scaling on your desktop resolution, if so can you set it back to the default value of 100%. As Rob mentioned please open a support ticket if you still have issues/scaling is not applicable. 

Thanks! 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W