Sign in to follow this  
Anxu00

Looking for advice to use PMDG NGX and 777 with P3D3.4

hi all,

After a year not using any of the PMDG birds, and still waiting for P3Dv4 to shake out (in term of other add-ons I own), I would like to run these bird again with P3Dv3.4.  I plan to use only the base sim with detailed airports from FSDT, FBeam, PacSim, and only ORBX Australia and some of the ORBX airports there.  Will I run into OOM or will I be able to complete flights without trouble.  Thanks in advance.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Depends on your settings. You can always avoid OOMs if you lower your settings enough.

That really depends on your settings on the P3d mostly. I bever had an OOM on P3dv4 using a lot of payware sceneries. I just had to compromise on the setting levels

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

The last completed flight with the 777 was with P3Dv3 and I had ORBX stuffs at that time and VAS was barely available at landing.  I am really looking for experience of people who are airliner simmers and have had P3Dv3.4 before, what was your setup that did not cause OOM with PMDG NGX and 777?  I am sure there are folks out there who have that combination before P3Dv4 came out.  Or you guys are saying that PMDG and P3Dv3.4 is a lost cause? Thanks

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Anyone?  

Vu Pham

Never had an OOM on P3Dv3 with the NGX