Sign in to follow this  
Mitch24

Soundpack for Aerosoft CRJ?

Hi Guys, 

I know before the big CRJ thread got closed somebody said that someone was working on a sound pack replacement for the CRJ. Does anyone know who it was and if they are still working on it?

Yes, I personally emailed turbine sound studios and recieved a reply that they were indeed working on something, no word on the progress yet but they did confirm.

• Upvote 1

But supposedly they already provided the sounds on the delivered product (that nonone is really happy with).

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

2 hours ago, ieydis said:

But supposedly they already provided the sounds on the delivered product (that nonone is really happy with).

Well are you happy with them? Im not saying they are horrible, they just need improvement. 

I wasn't implying I was.  I was just saying that TSS created the sounds for the CRJ which many people feel is underwhelming (myself included).

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

I messaged the folks at Blue Sky Star and understand they're working on a version, but not sure on a timeline.  I think theirs are the best:

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, coolpilot06 said:

I messaged the folks at Blue Sky Star and understand they're working on a version, but not sure on a timeline.  I think theirs are the best:

Wow those sounds are awesome! If we can get sounds like that + a bug-free Aerosoft CRJ, I would be happy forever. 

It's funny because I use to think the JRollon CRJ200 looked amazing for X-plane, but after watching it now I think it looks like a cheap plastic toy airplane.. lol

To buy a sound pack from tss sounds a little silly to me. 

I second BSS sounds. Not pondering the fact that the engine sounds are not spot on to begin with

-Roland