Sign in to follow this  
DTG_Cryss

First Add-on The PA-28R Now Available For Flight Sim World

Flight Sim veteran developer Just Flight are proud to present the first add-on for Flight Sim World, the PA-28R Arrow III. Perfect for pilots looking for a high-precision and high-performance GA experience, the Arrow III will seamlessly integrate into FSW, allowing you to populate your aircraft with passengers, share missions starring the Arrow and enjoy the interactive Cold / Dark checklist. 

If you want to take that experience up a notch, the Arrow III includes a complete set of failure scenarios and comprehensive checklists, which will keep you at the top of your game. 

That's not all, but if you're eager to find out more about the Arrow III then click here

ss_33775b00d61726114277ae153ccb27d2b34ad

• Upvote 4

Dovetail Flight Community Manager: Catch me on Twitch

12 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

Personally, I'm going to wait until FSW is RTM, before thinking about DLC

Why? I think we need some enthusiasm from you. :smile:

Downloading now ... :cool:

Not enough engines for me I like four same as the cores on my CPU.:laugh:

Ray Fry.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

46 minutes ago, tutmeister said:

I'm about to bite but I'm now dithering because I can't decide if I go via steam or buy from JustFlight!

Maybe an argument from another pilot?

Whats nice is Steam will allow me to have it forever, wont have to deal with amature DRM if I upgrade to new system, or have a HDD fail.

And available on their website too, and of sources on Steam :) Kind of happy and sad. Now we all won't have the exact same planes :) Just kidding. Let the DLC flow!

2017-09-07_1844

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Hitting the buy button lol. Gotta be done. Video on the way guys. 676 Mb coming down the pipe. 11 minutes... Good old Just Flight. Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves etc. Up yours to all the naysayers, FSW is the future and Britain leads the way. :cool:

• Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

13 minutes ago, Chock said:

Feck it, hitting the buy button lol. Gotta be done. Video on the way guys. 676 Mb coming down the pipe. 11 minutes... Good old Just Flight. Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves etc. Up yours to all the naysayers, FSW is the future and Britain leads the way. :cool:

Where is the video link? I want to see what you think and how it looks, and flies, and...

Btw, have we been bad again, and they took away the edit button? And yes I am signed in! Never mind apparently it's a certain amount of time to be able to edit! My bad!

Installing... Apologies for any delay, just got back from the pub and a bit hammered lol. But I'm on it...

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

1 hour ago, Chock said:

Installing... Apologies for any delay, just got back from the pub and a bit hammered lol. But I'm on it...

You can't fly or drive if you are hammered :) And what in the world are you doing at the pub when you have an important video to make? And a new add on to play with. Are you really a simmer :) Just kidding as I am sure you know!

Ah, drunken purchases! My wallet usually hates me for those. Usually not recommended. But not in this case!

Looks like Chock did a post pub doze off during install! That's a recipe for waking up at four am at in the chair and stumbling off to bed with a killer head!

:)

Chris

I was absolutely stunned to see the Arrow on Steam last night! I'd clicked Buy Now before I'd realised it...

Getting into the Just Flight Arrow is like putting on your favourite jumper - you can go just about anywhere and do just about anything in it, you know it can handle it! FPS is the same on my humble rig as the default Cherokee. I'm looking forward to studying the manual this weekend, the GPS and Autopilot are both new to me, happy days!

My money is on just flight to bring the first wide body jet to FSW, it`s on my shopping list :biggrin:.

I cannot wait any longer and have started assembling part`s for my new flight PC.

Ray Fry.

• Upvote 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg