Sign in to follow this  
DTG_Cryss

First Add-on The PA-28R Now Available For Flight Sim World

AP stuff....

To the left of the Magneto Selector know, is a Nav/Mode GPS switch.  Middle clicking on this switches between GPS and NAV like the CDI button in the default planes.  The AP selector knob is just above this.  The default location is Nav.  So...

For GPS autopilot, don't touch the AP selector knob, middle click the switch (tool tip should read GPS), and press Z.  Voila!  Flying GPS guided autopilot.

For Heading Hold, set the AP Selector knob to HDG - the center location on the knob, turn on the Heading Hold switch to the left of this knob.  Press Z to activate/de-activate autopilot to fly the heading set via the Heading bug on your course direction indicator.

This plane only has altitude hold mode (in the sim only) which is  enabled/disabled by clicking the mouse wheel with the mouse over the AP Selector knob.

For the Arrow, basically, everything that is controlled in the base planes (PA-18 excluded) revolves around using the AP selector knob and the switch beneath it, except for Heading Hold which adds one switch.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Vinny002 said:

Hi, guys!! I think I noticed an error in the justflight piper pa-28r arrow III manual!! The only error I found in the JF piper arrow III manual is the JF piper arrow III feature the autopilot altitude hold feature! I did some autopilot tests in the JF piper arrow III. I swear, the JF piper arrow III does not have an altitude hold feature which is good!! I am a big time realism geek!!!!!! Please check it out if you guys get a chance! Thanks!!

Cheers,

Vincent Majerowicz

Altitude hold works (in sim only).  Middle click on the AP Selector knob.  Been using it in over 14 flights, to this point.

Hi, guys! In the next update of the JF piper arrow III I would like to fly the JF piper arrow III without using the altitude hold feature (altitude hold feature removed in the next update of the JF piper arrow III for maximum realism). Thanks! 

Cheers,

Vincent Majerowicz

I would suggest that by default it functions exactly like rvery other FSW aircraft but also has a full realism selection. That way it is fine for casual flyers who have no interest in realism and also the ultra realism junkies.

Hi, guys! Question for you, is there a real piper pa-28r arrow III cockpit like in JF piper pa-28r arrow III for FSW? Thanks!!

Cheers,

Vincent Majerowicz

Hi Vincent,

Our Arrow III is based 100% on the real-world aircraft G-BGKU which is owned by my flying club.

Thanks
Martyn

• Upvote 1

Martyn - Just Flight