Sign in to follow this  
jagabom

Favorite FS site other than Avsim?

Guest RotorRick

Favorite FS site other than Avsim?The last few days I've been seeing more sites for FS addons and whatnot, that have some really cool stuff, that might be missed if you only stick to Avsim and the library here.So list out three of your favorites, tell us what the site focuses on(why you like it), and don't repeat the same sites!http://hovercontrol.com/It

Guest Groenewold

Hello,I'm curious, what are you doing with all this information you're collecting on this forum?Sincerely,Hans Groenewold

Guest RotorRick

I'm feeding my flight sim addiction...and what are YOU doing in this forum?LOL!Oh, and why didn't you add a few links?

Guest Groenewold

Checking up on you, just kidding. Unfortunately, my simming time is very limited so this is the only place for me. I'll check out the links you posted though.Take care,Hans Groenewold

Guest RotorRick

That's cool, I can appreciate that some might think it's odd, but I have a habbit of not posting things for days, and suddenly having a whole bunch of ideas for posts all at once...

Guest bob14k

This is the only forum I go to for general info on flight sim because avsim has no pop ups and tracking cookies and such. but I do go to a lot of forums for flight sim products that I own I have tryed others but always come back to avsim I started with fs98Robert

Guest bobsk8

>>Favorite FS site other than Avsim?>>The last few days I've been seeing more sites for FS addons>and whatnot, that have some really cool stuff, that might be>missed if you only stick to Avsim and the library here.>>So list out three of your favorites, tell us what the site>focuses on(why you like it), and don't repeat the same sites!>>http://hovercontrol.com/>It

Guest glnflwrs

There are other sites besides AVSIM?News to me. Hehehe!Glenn"When a man learns how much he doesn't know compared to how much there is to learn, he starts getting smarter."

Well, the last person mentioning the site here was banned I think... It's run (among others) by a former Avsim staffmember who isn't too friendly with the administration of this site, which may be the reason.I think it's a bit silly all, but that's the way it is.

JW, I really wish you would get the history correct. We have never banned anyone for "mentioning" another site. We have removed threads that did, in accordance with our policies, and when it was evident that the poster was attempting to poach our readers, but we have never banned anyone for mentioning any other site. Having said that, if we had to repeatedly delete messages that do violate our poaching policies, then we probably would have to ban them, but that hasn't happened to date that I know of.

This is my favorite site. It is my home page. I only go to othersif I cannot find something here.JimCYWG