Sign in to follow this  
rwalls

MCE and Aerosoft CRJ

Is anyone using MCE with the AeroSoft CRJ? I downloaded and installed the demo but I can't get the F/O to follow instructions. He acknowledges and says he did it but nothing happens. Example Set Altitude 5000 or Set Heading 210. It works with the Carenado jets but not the CRJ.

Thanks ... Richard

9 hours ago, rwalls said:

Is anyone using MCE with the AeroSoft CRJ? I downloaded and installed the demo but I can't get the F/O to follow instructions. He acknowledges and says he did it but nothing happens. Example Set Altitude 5000 or Set Heading 210. It works with the Carenado jets but not the CRJ.

Thanks ... Richard

Right now FO can only handle the gear, as everything else is using non-default tokens.

The good news, despite lack of any SDK, we can interface it to great depth.

It's currently works in progress.

We already have those autopilot controls working over here.

IF all goes well, should be in Beta by the end of the month.

Great news, I'm looking forward to it. I don't have MCE yet but I have heard a lot of good things about it and decided to take the plunge.

Richard

Find it exiting that I can soon fly my CRJ900 with support of my FO; and actually the missing link to the CRJ 900 just demonstrated to me that a flight w/o MCE is just half the fun.

heinz

5 hours ago, wezhei said:

Find it exiting that I can soon fly my CRJ900 with support of my FO; and actually the missing link to the CRJ 900 just demonstrated to me that a flight w/o MCE is just half the fun.

heinz

FO for CRJ definitely coming.

Should have the first Beta by the end of the week.

Any registered MCE user can take part.

4 hours ago, Helix1250 said:

If you need anyone to test the integration of MCE and the CRJ then I'm happy to help.

Rob

Thanks for stepping forward Rob.

Documentation and flows aren't ready yet, but could send you some files today and you can see the FO already has control over 85% of switches and dials despite lack of any aircraft specific SDK.

Hi Gerald.

Just to confirm I have recieved the files and will start testing things today. 

Just glad I can help in some way :)

Rob

7 hours ago, wezhei said:

If you need someone additionally to Rob, can be a test guy too.

Heinz

Sure,

Since you name is in your signature, expect files via e-mail tomorrow..

Thanks.

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:26 PM, wezhei said:

If you need someone additionally to Rob, can be a test guy too.

Heinz

I assume you received the download link 

yes have received them. just one question You mention in your install.txt "Copy folders <Aerosoft CRJ-700> and <Aerosoft CRJ-900> to \My Documents\Multi Crew Experience\Myvoicescripts\Copilot\Aircraft\ folder."

Is this the only thing I need to do or is their something more. Just want to be sure making everything right to contribute real beta test information. And also it's my first Beta testing every, so please apologize possible stupide questions

regards

Heinz

3 hours ago, wezhei said:

yes have received them. just one question You mention in your install.txt "Copy folders <Aerosoft CRJ-700> and <Aerosoft CRJ-900> to \My Documents\Multi Crew Experience\Myvoicescripts\Copilot\Aircraft\ folder."

Is this the only thing I need to do or is their something more. Just want to be sure making everything right to contribute real beta test information. And also it's my first Beta testing every, so please apologize possible stupide questions

regards

Heinz

You have to put them there so that when you have any of those variants loaded, you'll be able to see those "testing scripts" which aren't proper flows.

Flows will follow later.

For now, issue direct commands to FO to flip switches or dial things and report which ones aren't working as expected.

Any news? I am really missing a PNF in the CRJ. I would also be happy to try the Beta and report

back what is not working.

Thanks Peter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1