Sign in to follow this  
rwalls

MCE and Aerosoft CRJ

54 minutes ago, Petermuc3 said:

Any news? I am really missing a PNF in the CRJ. I would also be happy to try the Beta and report

back what is not working.

Thanks Peter

Request link to new file from support via e-mail.

Thanks

Just working with the beta, this implementation will amaze any CRJ pilots out there. Does everything work.....you betcha it does already! 

Once flown with a MCE first officer, I think everyone will realise how essential this implementation is in an aircraft that literally comes to life with someone in the right hand seat. In my hangar, the CRJ with MCE far surpasses the NGX for a challenging, interesting and fun to fly aircraft.:cool:  

Oh and I think those with a VR headset will find this rather interesting too! No more fiddling with mouse wheels and clicks! :happy:

Best regards.

Did just 1 flight with the beta. I am impressed on how much the FO already can do. Love it.

Thank you

Peter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

8 hours ago, Petermuc3 said:

Did just 1 flight with the beta. I am impressed on how much the FO already can do. Love it.

Thank you

Peter

These MCE guys really know their stuff don't they? All this so far, without any SDK!:ohmy:

10 hours ago, rwalls said:

Any chance of me joining the party :ha:

Richard

You're welcome to.

Request missing files from Support via e-mail. Thanks

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:19 PM, charlie130 said:

Just working with the beta, this implementation will amaze any CRJ pilots out there. Does everything work.....you betcha it does already! 

Once flown with a MCE first officer, I think everyone will realise how essential this implementation is in an aircraft that literally comes to life with someone in the right hand seat. In my hangar, the CRJ with MCE far surpasses the NGX for a challenging, interesting and fun to fly aircraft.:cool:  

Oh and I think those with a VR headset will find this rather interesting too! No more fiddling with mouse wheels and clicks! :happy:

Best regards.

Thank you.

Any video yet? :biggrin:

Just asking.....

8 hours ago, FS++ said:

Thank you.

Any video yet? :biggrin:

Just asking.....

Erm....yes actually there is!

I am having crew problems. The MCE crew are all fighting for that left hand seat! The aircraft has proved a popular one among the rudder and stick guys. It being a "real pilots aircraft"!

Discipline has been tough and priority has been given to senior pilots.

:happy:

16 hours ago, charlie130 said:

Erm....yes actually there is!

I am having crew problems. The MCE crew are all fighting for that left hand seat! The aircraft has proved a popular one among the rudder and stick guys. It being a "real pilots aircraft"!

Discipline has been tough and priority has been given to senior pilots.

:happy:

I see they just emerged. :smile:

It's like the London buses. You wait for one, and they come in twos or threes :tongue:

Thank you once again for instructional videos people can learn from.

[media]

[media]

[/media]

7 hours ago, FS++ said:

I see they just emerged. :smile:

It's like the London buses. You wait for one, and they come in twos or threes :tongue:

Thank you once again for instructional videos people can learn from.

[media]

[media]

[/media]

Thanks Gerald.

Ha ha....London buses eh?

Well the next episode features our William, who uses his knowledge of Aussie to guide us on a flight from Kingsford Smith to Cairns. This one even features a pair of sunbathers getting perilously close to a Great White.....What will Fly Tampa think of next?:ohmy: 

Imagination is our only limitation.

Best regards

Great videos, David, thank you. Are your flows close to the rw practice. Unfortunately I do not know a lot about

the various company SOPs operating CRJs.

Peter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

1 hour ago, Petermuc3 said:

Great videos, David, thank you. Are your flows close to the rw practice. Unfortunately I do not know a lot about

the various company SOPs operating CRJs.

Peter

All flows I take from the flight manuals. They always preceed the checklist, so if you or the first officer (whoever does the flow) miss something, then the missed step will be highlighted in the checklist. Remember in MCE, if you have active checklists selected, the FO wont miss a switch. He/she knows what's been set and in what state! In the case of the CRJ, you can see from the checklists in the EFB (Dave) that the flows are correct. 

Of course different companies will vary their flows slightly. My company has little "embellishments" in each flow. These are little extras I like to add for variety.:happy:

I don't know if the guys will release a set of flows with the final product. However, I usually upload my flows to Avsim, so you can have an exact copy of what you see in the videos. I include my wacky sound bites as well for further entertainment!:biggrin:

Regards.

On 10/25/2017 at 2:29 PM, FS++ said:

Here is another interesting video

Thanks Gerald.

These videos are "shakedown" videos using the MCE  "beta" files. As the movie series continues to evolve with the beta, I am trying to incorporate more supported features. However to demonstrate everything in a single movie would require approximately three buckets of popcorn and an intermission.....anyone remember those?

My use of tts voices, just illustrates (to me at least) how flexible MCE is. Again, it's the captains choice what he/she does with the program! Chose your own crew, they all have different personalities! Set "talks a lot" and "can hear mild insults" for some interesting flights...:biggrin: Use flows/checklist or no flows/checklists. Use ai ATC/VATSIM or not! One extra thing is that, if you have a demanding ATC, with lots of altitude and speed restrictions, flying with a first officer is pretty much essential. 

Also flying this "regional" is more challenging=fun. No case of selecting VNav+Lnav and falling asleep as the aircraft flies itself hundreds of miles...The job here is short hops with a good workload from take off to landing. So it would suit the hobbyist Captain with limited time to fly in the sim.:cool: It would even suit those GA flyers who don't like spending hours in the flight deck.

Best regards

David

It's now released folks.

Download latest MCE version here

IMPORTANT: Existing MCE users, once done with installation, run the app wizard briefly so the pre-made flows get put in relevant folders.

This makes it the 41 st supported complex aircraft.

Our FOs are now busy getting type rated for QW 787.