Sign in to follow this  
commandantyuuki

New Planes Prediction

On 9/23/2017 at 3:29 AM, ammannn said:

Sorry PMDG will not do ultra-modern aircraft i.e. A350, 737 Max , A320 Neo, Sukoi Superjet 100 because they cannot figure out parameters for such new aircraft, which is easy with modern real world flight simulators which pilots train on every day a developer can get it  95%....with a few expected tweaks 100%

You sure about that?! Where did you hear that?

38 minutes ago, evanbanalian said:

PMDG Airbus, unless the plan changed. 

Evan B.

What plan are you referering to?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Oh ok, let's play "say something without knowing something" 

i'll continue: PMDG wont do any planes any more and get sold to LM. 

Honestly, I think this thread has had its time... it's getting rediculous

3 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

You sure about that?! Where did you hear that?

What plan are you referering to?

in  the  pub  the other  night:happy:

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

14 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

in  the  pub  the other  night:happy:

LOL! :laugh:

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

where are the parents? Kids should not be allowed on the internet alone. This is what happens....

7 minutes ago, yorgosGK said:

We really need a re-done 64bit 767....

This.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Level D is working on a 757 for 64bit. Their screenshots look promising. It is safe to assume they will release a 64bit 767 afterward.

I had previously predicted that PMDG will do a 767 but with Level D back on track and making real progress, I do not think PMDG is going to dilute sales by doing a competing product with a company that has so much history and experience with that specific platform.

I think we may get a classic Boeing such as a 727 or maybe something new and unexpected such as a DC-9.

The other aircraft to watch are anything Mr. Randazzo flew in the earlier stages of his pilot career - I believe we have most of them in the sim so far but possibly not all.

Ask a fortuneteller what he thinks the Chaldaean Oracle would foresee on Mr. Randazzo's fortune cookie. This will definitely gain more fact-grounded results than this conversation here.

Best regards,

Christian Kelter

Can somebody please lock this thread? 

Literary 3 threads below is the same thing and who tf cares? 

A prediction thread, where you can imagine and so on is nice but not 10 of them in 2 months!

Further they won't tell us that anyway.... 

They have already other plans... Ops Center 2, pigeonworks and OH MY AN AIRCRAFT O.O the 748.

Please stop posting these threads.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

On 26/09/2017 at 3:28 AM, scandinavian13 said:

SuperintendentWallpaper.jpg

After doing an image search on google, it appears that’s from Halo. I don’t have a clue about the game. Do you mind explaining?