Sign in to follow this  
commandantyuuki

New Planes Prediction

2 hours ago, VHOEI said:

After doing an image search on google, it appears that’s from Halo. I don’t have a clue about the game. Do you mind explaining?

It was part of a viral campaign leading up to Halo ODST. In the game, it was an avatar of a central city security/news system, if I recall correctly.

Leading up to the game, though, I think there was some video of the avatar along with the words "keep it clean." It was then somewhat of a motto for it. There may have been an image with it in there...I forget. It was 2009ish...haha. I keep referencing it, though, as a way to lightly remind people to keep it clean / light / nice.

Kyle Rodgers

I have a new theory on their next plane: a U-2:laugh: Their callsign is Pigeon after all!

After being away from flight sim for some time due to things like work and life getting in the way, now retired my interest flight sin has been rekindled and after doing a new flight sim pc build, years ago I had PMDG`s first 747-400 but that went by the wayside long ago, but it prompted me into installing P3Dv4 64bit as I did not want the hassle with vas and oom`s and on Sunday I pulled the trigger so to speak on a the new PMDG 747-400,  and I'm over the moon so keep it up gays will be shopping again for Christmas.

• Upvote 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

21 hours ago, VHOEI said:

After doing an image search on google, it appears that’s from Halo. I don’t have a clue about the game. Do you mind explaining?

You don't know halo o.O 

KULTURLÜCKE !!! :biggrin:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_(series)

• Upvote 1

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png