Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

More information please

I am interested but cannot find much info on exactly what this software does. I have been to the website and they only have a picture of a box with the 747 on it and a price but nowhere can I find out what this does in the 747.

Also strange that the FSCrew 747 section here has only nine post as there is no way to go to any other pages of post, just the first page. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Hi Paul,

Long story short, it's a flight crew simulation.  You are the Captain and Pilot Flying.

Please visit this page for more information and videos:

https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/FS2Crew%3A-PMDG-747-QOTS-II-(Voice-and-Button-Control).html

Also, YouTube has 100's of user created FS2Crew videos showing our software in action.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fs2crew

If you have any questions, let let us know!

Thanks, watched a couple videos but still not sure what I can have the copilot or First Officer do. With MCE I can have him or her do most anything I command so does this do the same or is FS2Crew strictly according to real life procedures where you have him or her only do certain things?

Also is there an automatic checklist where it is done for you or do you have to set things and do things as he or she reads off the checklist?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

4 hours ago, warbirds said:

is FS2Crew strictly according to real life procedures where you have him or her only do certain things?

Also is there an automatic checklist where it is done for you or do you have to set things and do things as he or she reads off the checklist?

What we generally do when we build a new FS2Crew is find a couple real-world pilots who fly the plane we're modelling.  For the 747, we had a real-world 747 FO on hand, and for NGX Reboot, we had a few real-world 737 pilots.

Based on their input, we'll build SOP sets that basically model the way things are doing at their airline with respect to procedures, checklists, flows, etc.

We also generally add a lot of Config options so you can customize the callouts and procedures to a degree, but checklists are hard coded.

But for the most part it's all out of the box plug and play.

We save you the hassle to trying to build stuff so you can focus on the important part -flying!

We don't do automatic checklists.  We only do it the realistic way. 

We also record new voice sets for each product; the voice artists record complete phrases, which is very important.  Our audio is enjoyable to listen to.

If you have any more questions, feel free to shout.

Thank you for your quick replies and detailed info. 

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Just a few examples of commands you can give to your FO.

You can tell the FO to operate the autopilot commands ex.flight level, speed, heading..

It can do passenger signs, flaps, anti-ice (at least in the NGX reboot)

53 minutes ago, JayBee420th said:

Just a few examples of commands you can give to your FO.

You can tell the FO to operate the autopilot commands ex.flight level, speed, heading..

It can do passenger signs, flaps, anti-ice (at least in the NGX reboot)

You can do that in the 747, too.

On 9/8/2017 at 6:25 PM, byork said:

You can do that in the 747, too.

Yes thanks, I saw it in the useful commands section at the bottom of the main ops manual. It was just a different voice command. "Nacelle" instead of "engine"