Sign in to follow this  
dbrooke

Pilot2ATC without speaking

I have seen videos of P2A where the pilot doesn't speak, but I can't find instruction how to control it so I can do this. Using X-Plane 11 on Windows 10.

WW4959.png

Thanks.  I have now found the say it feature, and the pilot does make requests. But I get no response from ATC, clearance/delivery specifically. I saw another post where you said the poster should run P2A as admin, so I have done this, no change. I checked in config and I have all the controllers populated and set at 75%. Am I missing something?

WW4959.png

When P2A is running, it has a separate volume control on the main Windows Volume Mixer.  Right-click on the speaker icon on the task bar and select Volume Mixer.  Be sure P2A volume is turned up.

Dave

Thanks for your help, I am now up and flying. I think I will be purchasing P2A as it seems to be the best option for XP 11 ATC.

WW4959.png