Sign in to follow this  
SirSimon

Prepare3D v4 - Cabin announcements

Could some recommend a good product to add to my iFly/B737-800 Prepar3D version 4 where I can add cabin announcements / sound, not from the cock pit, but

from the cabin crew. Welcome aboard, safety demo, etc. This would make the flying experience more life like. I have ferretted around to but nothing seems to be V4

compatible, hence the question,.

Thank you

Simon

Sir Simon and all,

I am too am looking at purchasing the IFly 737 for P3Dv4. At this stage FS2Crew (which is a co-pilot application, however they do have cabin announcements) do not look as if they are going to support it (that is SUPPOSITION) and further, IF they do, it may be quite a long time coming. I think most of their support is being thrown at PMDG and probably quite rightly.

Having said that, I wonder why a pilot, sitting in the cockpit would want to listen to the cabin announcements. I personally find them annoying but that is my personal preference. In the real world though, I would seriously doubt that the pilots would hear the announcements anyway so I would question the immersion factor.

I wonder if FSPassengers would cover this area. I do not have that programme but it would make sense for it to do so I guess. Multi Crew Experience I think also have the co-pilot function as well as cabin announcements.

So those two are my suggestions.

Sorry I cannot help you further

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

I have moved your post to the P3D forum since it has nothing whatever to do with "Problems Logging On" where you mistakenly posted it.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I have iFly 737 and 747. No indication FS2CREW right now. I don't think FSPassengers is ready yet. It would be very good otherwise. It was still in beta last time I checked.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 1:58 AM, himmelhorse said:

Multi Crew Experience I think also have the co-pilot function as well as cabin announcements.

Regards

Tony

Affirmative, Multi Crew Experience supports 40 complex aircraft so far, including iFly 737 & 747 in P3D V4 (with support for Aerosoft CRJ coming soon).

Not only do you get a seriously interactive co-pilot, but you can also talk to cabin crew.

It's possible to create a custom trigger sentence that would get some airline specific pre-recorded audio safety briefing to play on request.

Don't take my word for it though. There is a fully working downloadable Demo to be explored.

On 9/8/2017 at 4:46 PM, SirSimon said:

Could some recommend a good product to add to my iFly/B737-800 Prepar3D version 4 where I can add cabin announcements / sound, not from the cock pit, but

from the cabin crew. Welcome aboard, safety demo, etc. This would make the flying experience more life like. I have ferretted around to but nothing seems to be V4

compatible, hence the question,.

Thank you

Simon

I am using FS flight keeper for cabin announcement. It supports playing sound files base on flight event, and you can make your own sound profile for different airlines. Although It is a very old program and does not officially support P3D, it works for me in V4.

Danny F

13 minutes ago, FlyCathay said:

I am using FS flight keeper for cabin announcement. It supports playing sound files base on flight event, and you can make your own sound profile for different airlines. Although It is a very old program and does not officially support P3D, it works for me in V4.

You got it to work in P3d ? must give it a try. Use to love that addon, and the ability to reserve a gate

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

9 minutes ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

You got it to work in P3d ? must give it a try. Use to love that addon, and the ability to reserve a gate

Perhaps I always have a copy of FSX in my harddrive so I don't need to do anything special to make it work. It would simply complain it doesn't recognize the flight simulator version when you press 'connect to flight simulator and start logging', but the most of the flight logging, map, and announcement work fine.

• Upvote 1

Danny F

Ive finally started using pro atc x for my airliner flights, and since then Ive heard cabin announcements while taxiing,. Obviously not the main feature, but its there.

• Upvote 1