Sign in to follow this  
Berlopez

Question about Eaglesoft development group / Forum

Does any one know if the forum here have been restored, a new page has been published and I got the fallowing message in response, last week:

The forums are down and will soon be restored. Please be patient.

Best Regards.
Eaglesoft Support Staff

21 hours ago, Berlopez said:

Does any one know if the forum here have been restored, a new page has been published and I got the fallowing message in response, last week:

The forums are down and will soon be restored. Please be patient.

Best Regards.
Eaglesoft Support Staff

Apparently, they have, once again, had forum issues. The forums appear to be working but you will probably have to go through the registration process again. 

DJ

I have registered Again, but only get to a page where they seem to be working but cannot go any further than that ?

Thanks for your reply:

Berlopez

Looks like they will have to move their official forums over here....

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Maybe a good idea Jim. Will just have to wait till this happens, what a hastle, I even reregistered Again, as I mention above I hope I haven't done anything wrong by deleting the cookies.

Thanks for your reply:

Berlopez

The forums are working fine, but your registration must be approved before it works - you should get an email when it is.

DJ

I got an email saying my registration was approved, even though when I tried to re-register I got an error saying my email address was already in use. But when I try to log in, it's telling me I've been banned from the forum. There's nothing on their facebook page either explaining the problem.

Has Ron or Ed posted here in Avsim in the last 24 hours?

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

I also got an e-mail saying my registration was approved, I can post, but there is still some way to go for them to get to where the forums were sometime ago, they have to start from scratch ( As described in one of the topics already published) So I can only suggest to be patient. If you have the documentation that came of your product this normally fixes a lot of issues, It has for me.Regarding your question if they had responded theire post would be here i'd imagine.

BerLopez

Reregistration is required and users can begin posting support posts while we attempt to glean whatever we can, from the past:blink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

32 minutes ago, N400QW said:

Reregistration is required and users can begin posting support posts while we attempt to glean whatever we can, from the past:blink:

Sorry to hear you guys are having these challenges right now.  On my old system your products and service were great, you were certainly leaders in the business GA niche.  I was a web admin once and I know how tough it is when one of your resources has issues.  Just like my system crash a few weeks ago, where it got stuck in an endless loop on Windows Update after MS stopped supporting Vista.  Still plan on having the contents of the hard drive copied to a USB drive so I can recover some data, it will just take time.

John

Thanks John, we have the backups but the question of usability remains for the time being...:cool:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

21 hours ago, N400QW said:

Hi Ron

I registered again and got approved and I can log in, apart from one of my devices. It's telling me I've had an IP ban. I'm fairly sure this is a mistake. Is this something you can look into?

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

9 hours ago, nealmac said:

Hi Ron

I registered again and got approved and I can log in, apart from one of my devices. It's telling me I've had an IP ban. I'm fairly sure this is a mistake. Is this something you can look into?

I dunno... you seem kinda suspicious.... just sayin'...

• Upvote 1

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Yesterday I managed my first support post, got excellent  response, as usual from ESDG, solved the Little issue I was having and all is well now.

Berlopez