Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

F1 GTN750 shutting off my engine!

I have v4 and ever since I installed the new GTN750 for it. It will "pull" my mixture out and cause my engine to quit. 

It appears to be when I'm clicking the virtual buttons, seems somewhat random. Sometimes it's ok other times no.

Anyone else have anything like this happen?  I wonder if I would un-asign everything connected to the mixture in p3d and see if it would happen again..

Thanks.

Ciao!

Sorry from this end, I never heard of such a problem, it could be a coincidence with GTN install and is really related to something else. I can't quite see the GTN dropping your mixture. I don't think it has control over anything but control surfaces.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I've never heard of it either. You might ask in the GTN support forum.

Check your assignments, perhaps their is a conflict.  Don't know how to explain this but - usually gtn is installed IN PLACE of another gauge in the panel - be sure that other gauge is disabled. It might not be visible behind the GTN but it could be possible to click "through". It's a wild guess but worth a check.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

All was good in v3.4 as soon as switched over to v4 then the problems started.

now that I think about it more. before the gtn750 was updated for v4 I did have the engine in my pc12 shutoff several times even when I would access JoinFS for m/p flights. All was fine without the gtn and flying single player (no m/p) so now I'm wondering if its more about accessing programs outside of p3d v4. There was a time when I thought it was JoinFS m/p addon but since 126 and 127 I don't think that is it anymore. I love the gtn a lot and I'm very addicted to it, very bad I know. I feel like I can't even fly without anymore but I did all the time. I can do that and I know everything would be ok. I think I need to use the default gps and see if that happens.

Ciao!