Sign in to follow this  
Guest JustanotherPilot

Is the QWSim 787 release closer after paintkit release?

Guest JustanotherPilot

The Official Quality Wings Forum, Corey posted  a short time ago, a link available to download the paintkit for the 787 Dreamliner 8/9 versions, from memory, they made the 757 paintkit available just before releasing the product. 

They said release is not imminent but they will try their best to meet their deadline.

Summer ends September 22 so we'll see if they make it.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

16 minutes ago, tooting said:

well... in the airline world the summer season in theory runs 01st May to oct 31st  or the closest Saturday too it

When asked, they said they were going off of the northern hemisphere summer, so I'd imagine it's calendar seasons.

6 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

When asked, they said they were going off of the northern hemisphere summer, so I'd imagine it's calendar seasons.

Well I'll be glad when it's released when ever they do it!!

14ppkc-6.png

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Requirements related to system performance To be determined

MS Flight Simulator X (Initial Release)

LM Prepar3D Version 4 (Planned AFTER the initial release)

http://qualitywingssim.com/787.html

So if you're expecting it (v4) this summer it ain't happening.

1 hour ago, bills511 said:

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Requirements related to system performance To be determined

MS Flight Simulator X (Initial Release)

LM Prepar3D Version 4 (Planned AFTER the initial release)

http://qualitywingssim.com/787.html

So if you're expecting it (v4) this summer it ain't happening.

MS Flight what??? :biggrin: Long gone from my system. Guess I'll have to wait a little longer.

• Upvote 1

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

They will possibly expedite the v4 development when they see how few people are still buying fsx addons these days.  Maybe they want a staggered release to deal with the initial bugs though. 

Yearh... I'm a bit sad, that they're doing the FSX version first... and I have a feeling that we have to wait longer than with FSLabs (what was that? Like 3-4 months?).

Anyone know, if it will be two seperate licenses (like PMDG, FSLabs etc...) or one combined license (Like Aerosoft and their existing products)?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Now I might be completely wrong here but Quality Wings are exhibiting at the forthcoming UK Flight Simulator Show at RAF Cosford on October 7th 

This could hopefully be the perfect timing for the flagship launch of the 787!!!