Sign in to follow this  
Copper.

FS2CREW for PMDG QotS II - Released for FSX/P3D

I'm in NO WAY affiliated with FS2CREW or anything... but I know a good program when I see one and just wanted everyone to know.

As you are well aware, airliners are not flown by a single person; it is in the case of the 747, by law, a multi-crew environment. I am a user of the 737NGx version and found their software especially useful during abnormal flight (engine failures etc).

It also teaches the simmer to "SAY" (I use button control as it feels weird speaking commands) and LISTEN for the right things throughout the various stages of normal and non normal flight.

It also teaches and encourages the simmer to use the Boeing standard normal and non normal flows, procedures and checklists which, judging by youtube videos, a lot of simmers unrealistically do not.

Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

Brian Nellis

Completely agree with you.

You are the captain, you have the airplane, and you need a co-pilot. FS2CREW, makes you feel the flight simulation at a higher level.

Also, besides the standard boeing procedures, you have real airline sop's available with FS2CREW.

This is one of the top5 addons for flight simulation.

For anyone possibly interested, more info is available here -> www.fs2crew.com , and in the support forum, here -> https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/212-fs2crew-support-forum/

Cheers,

Hardy agreement with all the above. This is why I don't fly my excellent TDFi717 as much as I would like. Or the Mad Dog for that matter. Love the DC9 series aircraft but just not as much fun with no crew, especially the MD80. I know there is a voice version but like Brian I just don't fancy sitting here talking to myself. My wife already thinks I'm a 65 year old kid playing airplane pilot with out giving her more ammunition.  :blush:  

• Upvote 1

Vic green