Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Simple (selfish) request for an airport

I love the NA Airport Pak.  Many of the airports around me have been enhanced.  BUT my airport has not been enhanced. Please consider my selfish request and enhance KABE (Allentown, Pa). Allentown area is one of the largest cities in Pennsylvania.  You've done Harrisburg, KMDT, Williamsport, KIPT, and Wilkes-Barre, KAVP.  But NO KABE.  If you can find it in you kindness, please give me an enhanced KABE!

Thank YOU.

Stan

ps.  I am a big ORBX user, and have everything you guys put out.  I hope that helps to convince you for this airport is my home airport and I fly out of it every day in my sim.

Hi Stan,

This is not the official ORBX support forum. Your request makes no sense here.

Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

2 hours ago, spilok said:

Please consider my selfish request and enhance KABE (Allentown, Pa). Allentown area is one of the largest cities in Pennsylvania. 

Stan, not sure if you have seen it...there is a payware KABE at Simmarket. Not as nice as a full blown payware Orbx but much better then most of the Orbx freeware NA airfields.

58 minutes ago, Henry Street said:

Stan, not sure if you have seen it...there is a payware KABE at Simmarket. Not as nice as a full blown payware Orbx but much better then most of the Orbx freeware NA airfields.

I would be wary about buying the payware KABE which is from a developer who is churning out relatively low quality scenery at a phenomenal rate. Having purchased a few of his products already (although not KABE), I have to say that they are poorly optimised and even relatively small airports have an excessively high VAS impact.

Bill

2 hours ago, scianoir said:

I would be wary about buying the payware KABE which is from a developer who is churning out relatively low quality scenery at a phenomenal rate. Having purchased a few of his products already (although not KABE), I have to say that they are poorly optimised and even relatively small airports have an excessively high VAS impact.

Bill

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't bought any of their work...just saw it available.

6 hours ago, scianoir said:

Bill

And I was always wondering: "Who the hell is buying an enhanced default airport for almost 20 bucks?".... Now I know :D

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

5 hours ago, officercrockey said:

And I was always wondering: "Who the hell is buying an enhanced default airport for almost 20 bucks?".... Now I know :D

LOL! Some of us learn the hard way David!  I bought a few airports I particularly wanted (I should add they were at sale prices - that makes me feel a little less stupid!) and some are better than others visually but all are poorly optimised. Won't be making the same mistake again.

Bill

I clicked on the ORBX forum...and I checked again.  It takes me HERE.

Yes. Saw that payware but also heard of its quality level   I do have Prepar3dv4 as well, so I'm very careful about putting sceneries into that sim that aren't  meant for it.

Stan

36 minutes ago, spilok said:

I clicked on the ORBX forum...and I checked again.  It takes me HERE.

Yes. Saw that payware but also heard of its quality level   I do have Prepar3dv4 as well, so I'm very careful about putting sceneries into that sim that aren't  meant for it.

Stan

link removed

Edited by heightsmite

Dave Skuback - KBLM

'Cause down the shore everything's all right

Hi Dave,

I wanted to post that link as well, but it's not allowed apparently: 

Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg