Sign in to follow this  
Bachian

Smoke or leak?

What would be that (after shutdown)?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Felipe Bachian
I7 4790K@4.6 / ASUS ATX Maximus VII Ranger / 32GB (4x8) 1866Mhz DDR3 Corsair Vengeance / EVGA GTX 1070 6Gb / 2x 480Gb SSD
Honneycomb Alpha Yoke + CH Throttle Quadrant + Saitek Multi Panel + CH Pro Pedals + Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

6 hours ago, MaDDogz said:

Fuel dump valve open, that what it looks like.

It's all closed. Could be a bug with effect itself?

Felipe Bachian
I7 4790K@4.6 / ASUS ATX Maximus VII Ranger / 32GB (4x8) 1866Mhz DDR3 Corsair Vengeance / EVGA GTX 1070 6Gb / 2x 480Gb SSD
Honneycomb Alpha Yoke + CH Throttle Quadrant + Saitek Multi Panel + CH Pro Pedals + Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

I key is smoke toggle, doubt that's the issue but can't hurt to try with plane on and off.

16 hours ago, VeryBumpy said:

I key is smoke toggle, doubt that's the issue but can't hurt to try with plane on and off.

That was a good try, but was not the case. It happened more than one time, with different aircraft (as you can see on the images) and always after the flight. It never stops, even with the aircraft in cold & dark state. The only way to make it stop is to reset the flight.

Felipe Bachian

I am going out on a limb here, is your "Pilot controls aircraft lights" option off by any chance in the sim settings?

3 hours ago, Levkov said:

I am going out on a limb here, is your "Pilot controls aircraft lights" option off by any chance in the sim settings?

It's ON, together with all realism settings. I'm surprised no one else had experienced this.

Other thing to notice is that this always happens on ENG #3.

Felipe Bachian