Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Remember log in?

2 hours ago, tutmeister said:

Hi all,

Is there any way to get it to remember your dovetail login? Would be nice if you didn't have to enter it every time.

Chris

DTG thought it was fixed, in one of the last streams some people were complaining about it and they said in their office it's working and they don't have to insert it everytime.

They guy who controls the DTG profile on the stream (Forgot his name) said he sent a message to the staff, to relook at this issue.

Funny thing, the guy complaining to Cryss was me :p There were then more people in the chat mentionning that the problem was not corrected.

As I do not recall having seen that in the patch notes, I was thinking it was just postponed as a minor bug.

The fact is : if I run FSW multiples times in the same windows / Steam session (I will have to check if it is Steam-only session or windows session -related), I don't have to retype my login/ pw. But if I start a fresh session, I will have to type my login/ pw again...

This is what worked for me....

Start FSW.

When the login screen opens, choose to skip it, instead of logging in.

Select not to show the dialog again.

This will take you to the Home menu.

Then, click on the Dovetail Live tab, and login.

It's logged me in automatically - no username entry, no password entry other than the one time - ever since doing the above.

Yes if you login when you have FSW running it works Cryss posted that on the last update when asked the same question.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg